The Swans kick-off their seventh Premier League campaign with a trip to Southampton on August 12, after which a mouthwatering first home game of the season against Manchester United awaits the following Saturday. The season ends on Sunday 13 May with Stoke … [Read More...]
Whilst the Official Swansea City end of season awards were wrapped up by Gylfi Sigurdsson and Fernando Llorente last Wednesday evening, we were busily awaiting the outcome of the final Man of the Match award of the season against West Bromwich Albion over the … [Read More...]
Voting for your Swans Premier League Man of the Match for the Swans v West Bromwich Albion game at the Liberty Stadium on Sunday, 21st May 2017 has now closed. Congratulations to Jordan Ayew who was voted SCFC2 Man of the Match against West Bromwich Albion … [Read More...]
Vote for your Swans Premier League Man of the Match for the Sunderland v Swans game at the Stadium of Light on Saturday, 13th May 2017. Congratulations to Leon Britton who was voted SCFC2 Man of the Match against Sunderland with 39% of the votes Why … [Read More...]
- Swansea City are in the best possible position in this Gylfi Sigurdsson saga - they hold all of the cards
- Swansea City in the market for a full-back this summer but Liverpool's Alberto Moreno not thought to be on their shopping list
- Swansea City flop nears exit after nightmare spell with Premier League club which worked out at £16,000 for every minute played
- MEMORY MATCH: Nick Cusack
- "We do not want to sell Gylfi, he is a class act" - Swansea City chief re-iterates club's desire to keep star man amidst more speculation
- Premier League forgotten men: Which players have become an afterthought at your club?
- Transfer rumours and paper review – Monday, June 26: Tottenham laugh off Kane to Man United claims, Sanchez and Aguero in straight swap deal?
- Transfer news: Premier League stars who could move to other English teams, including Kane to Manchester United and Barkley to Tottenham
- Swansea's Clement says they could 'bang on door of Europe'
- Odds to be relegated from the Premier League in 2017/18: every club ranked from most to least likely