Here are the terms and conditions for our Welcome Home Wilf competition which is open for entries from 10:00 on 14th September 2017 until midnight on Sunday 24th September 2017.
A valid entry into the prize draw will be a correct answer to the question asked on the Welcome Home Wilf competition and following Lewis Pies on Twitter.
1. The promoter of the competition is Lewis Pies Limited (“Lewis Pies”) and the competition is organised by SCFC2 on behalf of Lewis Pies.
2. The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 excluding employees of Lewis Pies or any other company linked to the draw in any way.
3. Only one entry per person will be entered into the competition.
4. The prize must be dispatched to a postal address in Wales or England ONLY.
5. The winner will be chosen by Lewis Pies from the qualifying entries after the closing date and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
6. The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 24th September 2017. All competition entries must have been submitted before this in order to be entered into the draw.
7. The prize for one winner is two boxes of Wilfreds Premium Welsh pies.
8. The prize is as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
9. The winner will be contacted via Twitter shortly after the closing date. Only the winner will be contacted by Lewis Pies.
10. Any prize unclaimed by 30th September 2017 will be returned to Lewis Pies.
11. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.