Supporters of all 72 EFL Clubs, including Swansea City, are being given a rare opportunity to have their say on the major issues that affect Clubs and Competitions in what will be one of the most wide-ranging surveys of its kind.
The EFL, the governing body for the Championship, League One and League Two, regularly asks fans for their views, but the 2019 EFL Supporters Survey will be the biggest in nearly a decade, with fans able to provide feedback on a host of significant issues that have impacted the game in recent seasons.
The survey will enable supporters to have their say on EFL issues such as:
- The match day experience, including fixtures scheduling, ticket pricing and standing;
- The format of the EFL Competitions such as the EFL Trophy;
- Match officials and the introduction of technology such as Goal Line Technology and the use of VAR in the Carabao Cup;
- Broadcasting of the EFL via traditional avenues and innovative new developments such as the online-streaming service iFollow;
- The re-branding of the EFL and commercial developments;
- Communications and content provided by the EFL and EFL Clubs.
The survey will also allow Swansea City to get substantial and valuable feedback from the Jack Army on various aspects of the match day experience at the Liberty Stadium.
You’ll be able to comment on the cost of a match ticket, the travel to and from fixtures, the match day atmosphere and much more, to ensure supporters are given a platform to have their say.
Fans who take time to complete the survey will also have the chance to enter a prize draw to win one of the following fantastic prizes:
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Carabao Cup Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Checkatrade Trophy Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet League One Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the 2019 Sky Bet League Two Play-Off Final
- A pair of tickets to the England v Bulgaria UEFA EURO 2020 Qualifier (7 September 2019)
- A copy of FIFA 20 (PS4 only) in advance of release date
To enter the prize draw, simply provide your name and email address at the end of the survey.
To complete the survey, visit the dedicated survey page on the EFL website.
The terms and conditions of the prize draw are available on the EFL website.