Football betting site Betway

Lay offs in commercial dept

2»

Comments

• Phillip said:
    Simple yes or no question Philip.No waffle please. Do you agree with these redundancies  YES or No?  
    No
     I don't agree with these redundancies and if you read what I've said its obvious.
    What I do want is 25 Sackings, That's only 5 people Jenkins, Levien, Dineen, Kaplan Morgan, who are employed 5 times each.
    They can be followed by the Company Secretary or should I say secretary's as he appears a few times as well.
    There's a  good couple of million saved for people who do FA and would keep the ones made redundant employed for over 50 Years
    As usual Phil, your'e making it up as you go along
  • Redundancies are inevitable, when Pearlman arrived he took on some heavy weights at the club such as global head of partnerships, global head of marketing and other fancy titles (names escapes), this was a move in the right direction (IMHO), up until then the club was always colloquial employment or someone starting straight from school or Uni, he recognised that we could do better, with better staff. The problem with this is that you have to be in the PL to bring home the bacon.
    Now do I think Jenkins should go, probably yes but he'd need replacing and there would be no saving. And lets not forget, Pearlman was headhunted, he probably has a 3 year contract (?), we can pay him up but that would cost so no saving there either.
  • jollyboy said:
    Redundancies are inevitable, when Pearlman arrived he took on some heavy weights at the club such as global head of partnerships, global head of marketing and other fancy titles (names escapes), this was a move in the right direction (IMHO), up until then the club was always colloquial employment or someone starting straight from school or Uni, he recognised that we could do better, with better staff. The problem with this is that you have to be in the PL to bring home the bacon.
    Now do I think Jenkins should go, probably yes but he'd need replacing and there would be no saving. And lets not forget, Pearlman was headhunted, he probably has a 3 year contract (?), we can pay him up but that would cost so no saving there either.
    Did a great job, took on all the Global heads, stopped Colloquialism  by stopping taking on local 's so he could bring in the bacon.
    What a job he has done, absolutely amazing, he was so successful that if it wasn't for, local employees, local businessmen and local fans we would have absolutely nothing right now but obviously he has a plan, what it is that could be better than the last, beggars belief.
    We are a local club, we will always be a local club.
    To be a Global force like, Man U, Man C. Real Madrid takes proper investment not penny pinching scumbags.
    The Global clubs are in massive catchment areas, have huge stadiums have huge success over years.
    These guys are in the wrong business, if they want to make money without hurting people leave us alone.
    What could ever go right anyway, this guy actually reports to the great one Jenkins, who's financial exploits over 20 years have been awful.
    The great recovery was done taking advice from the likes of Mel Nurse, Mel Charles and others who brought in Brain Flynn and his coach, all successes were made with advice from football people until 2013/14.
    That's when Jenkins had big ideas, bringing in so called big businessmen with even bigger ideas.
    Result Biggest Failure. 
    garythenotrashcougarJoHPanda31
  • Phillip said:
    jollyboy said:
    Redundancies are inevitable, when Pearlman arrived he took on some heavy weights at the club such as global head of partnerships, global head of marketing and other fancy titles (names escapes), this was a move in the right direction (IMHO), up until then the club was always colloquial employment or someone starting straight from school or Uni, he recognised that we could do better, with better staff. The problem with this is that you have to be in the PL to bring home the bacon.
    Did a great job, took on all the Global heads, stopped Colloquialism  by stopping taking on local 's so he could bring in the bacon.
    What a job he has done, absolutely amazing, he was so successful that if it wasn't for, local employees, local businessmen and local fans we would have absolutely nothing right now but obviously he has a plan, what it is that could be better than the last, beggars belief.
    We are a local club, we will always be a local club.
    To be a Global force like, Man U, Man C. Real Madrid takes proper investment not penny pinching scumbags.
    The Global clubs are in massive catchment areas, have huge stadiums have huge success over years.
    These guys are in the wrong business, if they want to make money without hurting people leave us alone.
    What could ever go right anyway, this guy actually reports to the great one Jenkins, who's financial exploits over 20 years have been awful.
    The great recovery was done taking advice from the likes of Mel Nurse, Mel Charles and others who brought in Brain Flynn and his coach, all successes were made with advice from football people until 2013/14.
    That's when Jenkins had big ideas, bringing in so called big businessmen with even bigger ideas.
    Result Biggest Failure. 
    Jenkins' financial exploits have been far better than mine over the last 20 years.
  • didn't Dineen claim on Twitter that HE not Pearlman brought in the shirt sponsor and other deals not this Headhunted expert COO.
  • didn't Dineen claim on Twitter that HE not Pearlman brought in the shirt sponsor and other deals not this Headhunted expert COO.
    Yeah but Dineen has been making claims on Twitter for years with little substance