Comments

• And the man responsible is still in post, drawing a very large salary.
    Jackareme
  • Worse than that , Fede was actually not keen to go - he was happy to stay in fact
  • Sadly the transfer fees and any loan fees in the summer were irrelevant all that the club was interested in was getting the salaries (of the players only!!) of the books.

January may well be another mini fire sale with Bony, Dyer, Narsingh, Naughton, Montero and maybe Fer and Olsson in the window!!

Potter will be expected to deliver Championship saftey with the youngsters at his disposal (and I think he will achieve this) and then the plan will have worked and the directors will get there dividends and bonuses for a job well done!!

By the way I think if they can ship out Bony (I personally would like him to stay), Dyer and Narsingh they may keep the rest of the above until the summer. 
  • We can either do a Stoke or a Swansea, we went down the sustainable root, Stoke didn't, the difference being a billionaire owner.
    I maybe wrong but I don't think Bony will be going anywhere, his wages are too high for anyone to take a punt
  • And we have 27 multi millionaire owners no different to Stoke in money terms really is it
  • jollyboy said:
    We can either do a Stoke or a Swansea, we went down the sustainable root, Stoke didn't, the difference being a billionaire owner.
    I maybe wrong but I don't think Bony will be going anywhere, his wages are too high for anyone to take a punt
    can you explain what you mean, do a Stoke, thanks
  • You’ve gotta laugh haven’t you?
  • jollyboy said:
    We can either do a Stoke or a Swansea, we went down the sustainable root, Stoke didn't, the difference being a billionaire owner.
    can you explain what you mean, do a Stoke, thanks
    I think @blip is referring to the pre-season spending that Stoke did on player recruitment in order to bounce back at the first attempt Colin - which obviously was the complete opposite of what the Swans did.

Personally I much prefer our more prudent and 'build for the future' (hopefully) approach.
  • The difference is this, Stoke owners are fans they take nothing out of the club,
    Our owners are not fans and take all the money out of the club.
    Stoke owners want a football club, Swansea owners want a cash machine
    BigG