Addicted to football

Lets be honest everyone who writes on this forum and others are addicted to the Swans, the drug is football and when we are high we don't care who the dealers are as long as we get the next fix.
To me our dealers are selling us bad fixes and making huge profits while doing so.
28 new dealers invested in the Cartel with 28M to fund the bosses, what did they do with it, pocketed the cash and took out loans , These guys are not doing us any favours and once the final parachute payments and players are sold they will retire to better climates.
We will go through another withdrawal phase until someone can make us high again

Comments

•  :smirk:.....oO( im usually stoned when I write on here ) 
  • There are so many chants about the present incumbents of the board to get out of our club and wheres our money gone etc. If they wanted to sell does anyone know any potential buyers out there?
  • There are so many chants about the present incumbents of the board to get out of our club and wheres our money gone etc. If they wanted to sell does anyone know any potential buyers out there?
    The Trust need to be in place financially to save the club when it goes into administraton
  • Phillip said:
    Lets be honest everyone who writes on this forum and others are addicted to the Swans, the drug is football and when we are high we don't care who the dealers are as long as we get the next fix.
    To me our dealers are selling us bad fixes and making huge profits while doing so.
    28 new dealers invested in the Cartel with 28M to fund the bosses, what did they do with it, pocketed the cash and took out loans , These guys are not doing us any favours and once the final parachute payments and players are sold they will retire to better climates.
    We will go through another withdrawal phase until someone can make us high again
    Phillip, where've you been with you're nonsense, do you even know what the word embezzlement is?