Football betting site Betway

Love

edited December 2018 in The Lounge
Its been suggested I love Potter.  Im rather uneasy as ,firstly Im straight and secondly I only love my family .
It worries me to see English misused like this.

Maybe we have our priorities wrong or simply do no know what love is.

What is it?

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Cecilia, you're breaking my heart
    You're shaking my confidence daily
    Oh Cecilia, I'm down on my knees
    I'm begging…

enough love? :smile:
  • Makin love in the afternoon with Cecilia, up in my bedroom
    I get up to wash my face, when I come back to bed someones taken my place!

Enough said.
     :D 
    Jackareme
  • I love the Swans..no seriously i really do

• Please do do not hurt us any more in January transfer window
  • I can see why love comes into it with the Swans. The feeling of pride is a good example as to why fans truly love the Swans. You normally feel pride when your children do well. As this feeling is normally reserved for such occasions then you can definitely see following the Swans as like following your children. Therefore the Swans is like family. As you love your family so to does the Swans represent this feeling of love.
    Jackareme
  • SeaJack said:
    I can see why love comes into it with the Swans. The feeling of pride is a good example as to why fans truly love the Swans. You normally feel pride when your children do well. As this feeling is normally reserved for such occasions then you can definitely see following the Swans as like following your children. Therefore the Swans is like family. As you love your family so to does the Swans represent this feeling of love.
    It also hurts deeply when bad things happen. I think that defines the relationship I have with my Swans.
  • SeaJack said:
    I can see why love comes into it with the Swans. The feeling of pride is a good example as to why fans truly love the Swans. You normally feel pride when your children do well. As this feeling is normally reserved for such occasions then you can definitely see following the Swans as like following your children. Therefore the Swans is like family. As you love your family so to does the Swans represent this feeling of love.
    Similarly, like family, they rarely do whats expected of them and quite often ruin my Saturdays
    Jackareme
  • I d rather lust but love is enduring