Football betting site Betway

Would you blame GP if he left?

Whatever assurances GP was given,when he took the job, must have appealed to him.Plus an obvious wage hike. 
So there had to be some sort of a “road map” ahead, from the Yanks, such as, the offloading of high earners, working with, and bringing through academy players, to the first team, utilising his own scouting team, with some monies available for these transfers. 
He must have thought he was coming to a well run, ex-Premiership set up, and these assurances would be forthcoming. 
The selling/loaning of Daniel James fiasco, after the assertions by them,of growing the team around our talented youngsters, must be a lightbulb moment for him, and his staff. 
It now looks like we haven’t a pot to p*ss in. 
Mainly down to the tw@t / rat,  that has just dived off the sinking ship. 
The Yanks / Hedgefund managers, have had their own lightbulb moment recently, but why it has taken them so long, I can’t fathom. 
Bony,Baston,Mesa,Cluleless,Ayew x2,Fatfrank,Narsingh,Gomis.... all these, and more, of shite decisions by Jenkins. 
And he was left to carry on regardless, while stuffing his pockets with half a mill a year!!
You really can’t make it up, when we all could see it a mile off. 
Next out the door will be the Academy in Landore, which will probably sold off for storage units, or whatever. 
No way will these Shysters keep paying for that. 
Which leaves us with the inevitable question, what next when Graham Potter leaves, probably in the summer?
Colin_swansea

Comments

• If Potter leaves, we will become as f*cked on the pitch as we currently are off it. They won't have a scooby how to replace him.
  • Sadly I think he moves on this summer, then we're truly screwed
  • I don't agree, I think Potter will stay because he can see the revolution. He knows others will step in and provide the leadership to go forward.
  • I think Potter will stay too.

But Baston, and both Ayews return in the summer as I'm sure none of them will sign their current loaned clubs or if they do what prices are we expecting bearing mind their cost? We surely have to sell rather than loan out again. 
  • I hope he stays for the duration of his contract. The reality of the situation however is that due to the lack of true backing from the owners we will be faced with a void to fill sooner rather than later. Let’s hope that he sees the scenario that has played out as a real test of his resolve and a challenge to overcome. So far for him the circumstances he has found himself in has been akin to Hercules wrestling the lion.
  • edited February 11
    It is misinformed folk like J4cka who come on here and empty their guts. Exaggeration is the main tool to whip up hysteria. They much prefer to run with their half truths and plain wrong assumptions because everything to this kind of person is black and white and no shades in between. It's people who can't keep away from these boards who infect the situation and make it worse with hyperbolic statements....like your list of bad transfers which includes one of our all time goalscorers and some other opinionated picks. These were not all Jenkins signings and he was not on half a mill as you exaggerate.  
    The fans are such bad losers. We got relegated, panic buys in january didn't work and now it's administration, the preferred propaganda from Andrew 2. 
    This is down to being a bad loser and not being able to accept it. There has to be a scapegoat and the mob is running with it no matter what the manager says.....because they know better than anyone on the planet.
    You got what you wanted in getting HJ to resign...so what's the next move? I did ask at the time what replaces a man who knows the DNA of the club?
    There's no guarantees Potter stays. There wouldn't be anyway no matter what the state of affairs off the pitch. He has been fantastic for us and remember one thing those who still hold the power are the ones who brought him here.
    That is not the appointment of owners who want to take the club into administration, which is a ludicrous bit of propaganda. 
    You can choose which version you prefer, but let's employ logic and stop with the type of ill informed garbage from the usual suspects. HJ's last action was to scupper the deal of Dan James....and now we have no HJ to apply the brake.
    Cue the usual artillery with their hyperbolic comebacks.
  • A Sporting Director appointment is crucial and whilst they need to take some time, I'd say whoever it is, needs to be in by March to asses and start the work for some summer recruitment, not going to be easy as HJ left huge shoes to fill. I would have like HJ to stay with his successor working under him until the summer but that wasn't to be.
  • jollyboy said:
    A Sporting Director appointment is crucial and whilst they need to take some time, I'd say whoever it is, needs to be in by March to asses and start the work for some summer recruitment, not going to be easy as HJ left huge shoes to fill. I would have like HJ to stay with his successor working under him until the summer but that wasn't to be.
    Agree about your timelines @jollyboy - however you have the rosiest tinted glasses re the HJ legacy to a point of blindness. Our performance over the past 6-10 transfer windows must surely reveal to even the most blinkered that we have tiny shoes to fill. 
    This failure in transfer dealings and loss of a "plan" BOTH on and off the field are exactly the reasons we are currently choking on tough medicine. You take a leaders salary you assume the responsibility for leadership.
  • edited February 10
    Pablo said:
    It is misinformed idiots like J4cka who come on here and empty their guts. Exaggeration is the main tool to whip up hysteria. They much prefer to run with their half truths and plain wrong assumptions because everything to this kind of person is black and white and no shades in between. It's people who can't keep away from these boards who infect the situation and make it worse with hyperbolic statements....like your list of bad transfers which includes one of our all time goalscorers and some other opinionated picks. These were not all Jenkins signings and he was not on half a mill as you exaggerate.  
    The fans are such bad losers. We got relegated, panic buys in january didn't work and now it's administration, the preferred propaganda from Andrew 2. 
    This is down to being a bad loser and not being able to accept it. There has to be a scapegoat and the mob is running with it no matter what the manager says.....because they know better than anyone on the planet.
    You got what you wanted in getting HJ to resign...so what's the next move? I did ask at the time what replaces a man who knows the DNA of the club?
    There's no guarantees Potter stays. There wouldn't be anyway no matter what the state of affairs off the pitch. He has been fantastic for us and remember one thing those who still hold the power are the ones who brought him here.
    That is not the appointment of owners who want to take the club into administration, which is a ludicrous bit of propaganda. 
    You can choose which version you prefer, but let's employ logic and stop with the type of ill informed garbage from the usual suspects. HJ's last action was to scupper the deal of Dan James....and now we have no HJ to apply the brake.
    Cue the usual artillery with their hyperbolic comebacks.
    Reported to mods - typical provocative and completely unnecessary ad-hominem attack.
  • Pablo said

These were not all Jenkins signings and he was not on half a mill as you exaggerate.  

The accounts submitted to companies house for 2015 and 2016 show the highest paid director was paid £500,368 and £633,666 respectively. If that wasn't Jenkins, then please tell us who it was.
  • So if so fantastic how come the last few years we bought at high price and sold most our player for peanuts.all this get high earners of our wage bill.
    Doesn't make sense to take big hit in transfer market to save money on wages.
    Seems  to be double whammy then.