whitemountains on Planet Swans

I see that whitemountains is stirring up trouble on the Planet Swans website. Interesting thread that’s worth a read.

Comments

• Must be our own Ponty, a guy who doesn't believe the facts, instead backs the sell-outs. Put on ignore.
  • I have been posting on Planetswans . Nothing abusive at all . Very polite and just asking questions reference trust going to court . 

I think my account is now blocked for having an opinion . I just find it so disappointing that the trusts chairmans site is closing down free speech . Why ? .  When i actually said nothing libellous or that contentious . E_20 , Chris Eames etc - you need to dig deeper .
  • Is it free or are you being paid by the old board ehh ???
  • I don't think i'll be posting on there anymore . It appears i have been banned. If you read my posts i wasn't libellous , didn't verbally attack anyone , wasn't abusive but merely tried to ask some questions reference the up coming court case . You make you own conclusions as to why i was but perhaps i was saying things that some didn't really want to hear .
  • So mediation hasn't taken place .  So what is happening with the potential legal case against the Americans and sellers ?  When are the Trust getting their  ATE insurance so that they can press ahead legally ?  It has all gone very quiet . 

I would ask the same question on planetswans with a new account if i could but would be rounded on by trust board members and the thread locked / me  banned again . 
  • Before the Man City Cup game why don’t you call into the pod near the club shop and ask the Trust reps
  • Join the trust and ask them the questions otherwise keep your “ peak  “ out of it and wait till there’s news like other people
  • I'm trying to get some sort of debate going as to what people think as i do reckon this is a financial disaster ready to happen .  I was of the understanding that that was what forums are for . 

I would never join the Trust . Some of the people on the board are not fit for purpose and the way they are conducting themselves are damaging to our club . The sale took place nearly 3 years ago and we continue to have statement after statement some of which beggar belief and are pandering to a few to keep them happy . Is this really helping the club and how will the club benefit in the future should they win a court case ? I actually do not know what the Trust are going to court for and what they hope to achieve from it . It would be nice if us fans knew . Wouldn't you like to know ?
  • Then debate it with someone connected to the trust as they can explain it better to you than opiniated people who haven’t a clue .. but and this is a big But why would the trust disclose anything in the public domain that could jeopardise any court case if there was one . Thats my opinion :D  
  • I'm trying to get some sort of debate going as to what people think as i do reckon this is a financial disaster ready to happen .  I was of the understanding that that was what forums are for . 

I would never join the Trust . Some of the people on the board are not fit for purpose and the way they are conducting themselves are damaging to our club . The sale took place nearly 3 years ago and we continue to have statement after statement some of which beggar belief and are pandering to a few to keep them happy . Is this really helping the club and how will the club benefit in the future should they win a court case ? I actually do not know what the Trust are going to court for and what they hope to achieve from it . It would be nice if us fans knew . Wouldn't you like to know ?
    A post very much in the same vein of our chum Ponty who is either the same guy or another guy who doesn’t believe the truth. 

Why would you want to hide behind your keyboard, just walk up to the Trust, or better still, call in at the Landore club before a game where you can talk to the Trust reps. Easy.
    Jackaremedeekay
  • I believe that Ponty Parc zebus  whiremountain et all are the same person and as one ex poster said to me a few weeks back the person is trying to install a seed of doubt in fans mind against the trust . Whatever reason would they constantly have a dig against the trust other than this ...  ;)
  • I would never join the Trust . Some of the people on the board are not fit for purpose

Because of course you're perfectly placed to judge that, having never joined the Trust.

Next week: White Mountains critiques guitar players, despite never having picked up a guitar