Match Discussion: Swans U23s v West Ham United U23s - Premier League 2 - 2018/19

edited March 12 in Swansea City
The Swans Under-23s welcome West Ham United to the Liberty Stadium tonight (7pm), hoping to boost their Premier League 2 survival hopes, as they are currently 6 points from safety with 4 games to go.

Supporters can watch the under-23s' the game for free at the Liberty, but can help raise money for a cancer charity in support of Jack Evans.

Rather than charge an admission fee, the club is encouraging fans to make a donation to the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Supporters can collect their ticket at the stadium ticket office on match days, with donations available via card or cash.

Comments

• is there a stream on the official site?
  • edited March 11
    Jackareme said:
    is there a stream on the official site?
    Yes.

Rushesha starts again. Not bad for a 16 yr old.
  • Webmaster said:
    The Swans Under-23s welcome West Ham United to the Liberty Stadium tonight (7pm), hoping to boost their Premier League 2 survival hopes, as they are currently 6 points from safety with 4 games to go.

Supporters can watch the under-23s' the game for free at the Liberty, but can help raise money for a cancer charity in support of Jack Evans.

Rather than charge an admission fee, the club is encouraging fans to make a donation to the Teenage Cancer Trust.

Supporters can collect their ticket at the stadium ticket office on match days, with donations available via card or cash.

Shame the club couldn't charge for watching on-line & divert the money to the charity
  • edited March 11
    Adam King has a poor pen saved.  Justice as it looked like a dive to me.
    Jackareme
  • Swans are three nil down 
  • Two farcical penalty decisions, and some terrible execution in the final third (including from the penalty spot) did for us in an otherwise pretty even encounter.
    I would say that beyond Ollie and Dan (Garrick?) the cupboard looks very bare in the attacking third of the pitch. this is a problem, as these are the players that cost the most to purchase.
    Also we had an aerial threat with Cooper and Davies and I lost count of the number of dead ball deliveries that hit the first defender around knob height, so a lack of quality delivery all around.
    A couple of the younger players look promising, however, Cabango, Rushesha and De Boer the pick on what I could see.