Comments

• Thanks Barry

Some people will say that we are not aggressive enough but I disagree - I like being at the bottom of these leagues - and look at the margin in the Championship. I seem to remember Brendan's Swans team doing well in this regard too. A lot to do with having a lot of possession - when we've got the ball, we don't foul the other team.
    barry
  • Thanks Barry

Some people will say that we are not aggressive enough but I disagree - I like being at the bottom of these leagues - and look at the margin in the Championship. I seem to remember Brendan's Swans team doing well in this regard too. A lot to do with having a lot of possession - when we've got the ball, we don't foul the other team.
    Not challenging for the ball at set pieces helps the stats as well....LOL

I agree that it is a positive - especially considering the speed and intensity of our press to win the ball back early as well.

• I notice that QPR are fourth in the Championship table. What's the chances they'll top it come Saturday evening...
  • Wyn said:
    I notice that QPR are fourth in the Championship table. What's the chances they'll top it come Saturday evening...
    If Rangel plays he won't even see our wingers let alone be able to stop them.
    azzuriswan
  • Sadly, it evidences our players are too soft both mentally and physically. No good playing pretty football only to see it blown away by clownish cowardice in defence.  There are no extra points for this . We are a soft touch and this is why QPR smashed us.
  • It’s not being cowardice with some of the players, just plainly not good enough
  • But with some it is.Note home many turn their back on the ball.Ki must have left his mark . I hope it is cowardice on Nordfelt s behalf as if he is too inept to control his defence then we truly are screwed if Potter believes in him. We have never had a more cowardly keeper
  • No matter how you look at it. Pretty football is all well and good. But if your not physical enough, on the pitch, you will never win anything. 
    Barcelona play the intimate pretty football, but they have purpose and physicality. 
    As for Nordfelt, great passer, shite goalkeeper. 
    Wtf is the goalkeeping coach doing ?
    Hope he’s signed up for voluntary redundancy. 

• cecil said:
    But with some it is.Note home many turn their back on the ball.Ki must have left his mark . I hope it is cowardice on Nordfelt s behalf as if he is too inept to control his defence then we truly are screwed if Potter believes in him. We have never had a more cowardly keeper
    Cecil, why don't you go say it to Nordfeldt's face?....because making those kind of totally unfounded slurs about someone  on forums is about as cowardly as you can get. And doing to one of our players makes it even worse. I despair sometimes at the pathetic bunch who call themselves fans. Full of shite.
  • Where does he live? Make a date for me. While Im at it, I ll ask him why he continues to make basic mistakes costing his team and pissing off fans who help pay his wages. I d also ask him how upset he feels as it seems you are more upset than he seems looking at his vacuus mug after conceding. Meet me too and we can discuss why you accept mediocrity. I despair of fans like you accepting the lowest possible standards. I can recall Johnny King,Dwyer,Dave Stewart, and Mike Hughes a brave and small keeper whose career was cruelly ended prematurely;these earned a pittance in comparison but all has basic keeper skills and were brave. CN is an insult to all the decent men we ve had between the sticks. Anyway, I wont keep you away from your agent's job .
  • Perhaps nordfelt should be converted to Centre back ,hes  a lot better with the ball at his feet than with his hands :smiley:
  • Fleetwood's Town, managed by Joey Barton 111 cautions and 8 red cards. 
    Those top of this league should have points deducted.
    That would improve behaviour
  • Anyway, where is Kristofer today?
  • cecil said:
    Where does he live? Make a date for me. While Im at it, I ll ask him why he continues to make basic mistakes costing his team and pissing off fans who help pay his wages. I d also ask him how upset he feels as it seems you are more upset than he seems looking at his vacuus mug after conceding. Meet me too and we can discuss why you accept mediocrity. I despair of fans like you accepting the lowest possible standards. I can recall Johnny King,Dwyer,Dave Stewart, and Mike Hughes a brave and small keeper whose career was cruelly ended prematurely;these earned a pittance in comparison but all has basic keeper skills and were brave. CN is an insult to all the decent men we ve had between the sticks. Anyway, I wont keep you away from your agent's job .
    you despair at fans like me do you? people who are decent and don't casually throw around slurs about players? You're a first class clown Cecil...you're making all this fuss over one loss. Go take a cold shower or something and stop being such a horse's ass. You can easily form a critical argument that doesn't stoop to slander and projection. Why not try...oh I don't know...how about 'constructive criticism'? and spare me the list of keepers. you obviously should know better but that 'coward' remark really pissed me off. I expect that shit from the opposition fans not our own. But then there's always a few bad apples who don't see how divisive casual remarks can be. but please carry on if ignorant slurs is your thing, but don't expect me to tolerate it.
    Make a date for you...ha ha you idiot...he's over six foot and built like a shit brick house....he'll put you into orbit little man
  • Cleanest team yes but possibly not a stat you want to be more than middling at
    Old saying was you earn the right to play
    We didn't earn it last week and you earn it by working for it
    QPR 10 fouls Swans 2