Trust

How long does it take to get the proper legal advice considering the Trust took advice last year .  What has changed ? 

Comments

•  :/....oO( FFS give it a rest ) 
    enaitch
  • Time you were banned again Ponty it’s like Groundhog Day with you man ....
  • enaitch said:
    Time you were banned again Ponty it’s like Groundhog Day with you man ....
    I haven't a clue who you are on about . What is your take on things then ? I try and incite debate and conversation and just get smashed down .  The sale took place in 2016 . It is now 2019 . How long do those at the top continue to argue ? Do you think it is good for the club ? Just a few question enaich .
  • @whitemountains

Join the Trust, and get along to the meetings and get the regular email updates too. This way you'll be in full possession of all the facts.

Otherwise, zip it.
  • @whitemountains

Join the Trust, and get along to the meetings and get the regular email updates too. This way you'll be in full possession of all the facts.

Otherwise, zip it.
    Fair play . You don't get it do you. I have lost all faith in anything they say . 

I notice that the clubs accounts are out and that people are shouting that the Trust need more transparency of them and the cashflows . Why ? What are they going to do about any lack of cash ? Ask each member to donate £1000 each so they can match anything the yanks put in . Powder puff and pot less . Trust is not fit for purpose when it comes to clubs our size and above . They don't have the money to be able to contribute ( btw i am not saying the yanks have either ) .
    bigoak
  • “Trust is not fit for purpose when it comes to clubs our size and above.” Unless of course the club’s Directors don’t have the cash to pay players’ wages.
  • You haven’t mentioned Exeter city yet Ponty  :D
  • You beat me to it @enaitch.

I was then going to ask him to give me a run down of how Exeters trust is so wonderful as opposed to our "useless" one   :D
    enaitch
  • enaitch said:
    You haven’t mentioned Exeter city yet Ponty  :D
    I didn't realise they were a club our size and above . Name clubs in the top 2 divisions who have active trusts holding over 10% equity ?
  • @whitemountains

Otherwise, zip it.
    Fair play . You don't get it do you. I have lost all faith in anything they say . 

I notice that the clubs accounts are out and that people are shouting that the Trust need more transparency of them and the cashflows . Why ? What are they going to do about any lack of cash ? Ask each member to donate £1000 each so they can match anything the yanks put in . Powder puff and pot less . Trust is not fit for purpose when it comes to clubs our size and above . They don't have the money to be able to contribute ( btw i am not saying the yanks have either ) .
    I do get it.

You aren't in possession of the full facts when it comes to the Trust.

But you still come on here talking shit about it in the (fairly forlorn) hope you'll find someone on here who'll believe you.

That's it really.
  • Can’t be arsed with PJ anymore...
  • I know i sound like a broken record but what is going on with the trust legal case ?
    - They had the facts and the case ready over a year ago .
    - They had the facts and the case ready to go to mediation months ago but apparently they pulled out due to everyone else fault .

So why are we now in May and still nowhere nearer even going to the members ?

Simply they cannot get ATEI ( After the event insurance ) as the case is flawed and no insurance company will risk it . It is time for them to come out and tell us that is the case . 
  • Aren't Real Madrid and Barcelona 100% owned by their members?
  • The Trust have explored every avenue, pity the owners and previous owners didn't care as much, at the end of the day, the Trust doesn't want conflict as Swansea City will suffer, the owners know this and are playing on it that when push comes to shove the Trust will back down, here's the thing, they won't. Jenkins must be cacking it, whilst the others were in agreement, he signed the pre-sale agreement that bound ALL shareholders to a deal, when I say ALL shareholders, he didn't tell one that there was a deal.
    He has form for signing things off that he has no right too and this will cost him.