Man U v Scumdiff

Comments

• Man U look absolute shit. Scumdiff now 2 up. 
  • Cardiff in a very strong position.theyll go down with a very strong squad and have money to spend.i hope someone in the premier league signs Mendez Laing cos he’s their dan James.
  • Brownie said:
    Cardiff in a very strong position.theyll go down with a very strong squad and have money to spend.i hope someone in the premier league signs Mendez Laing cos he’s their dan James.
    There is no comparison with Dan James for a start off he is 27 and has had a average career in the championship & League (mostly league 1). 

I would be very surprised is a premier league team even considers him.

And I don't think Cardiff will do much next year it was the Warnock effect that got them promoted and I'm not convinced they will repeat it
  • Couldn’t disagree with you more Chris.dont worry about the championship he’s done it in the premier league,the games I’ve seen Cardiff he’s been by far their best player and at 27 is in his prime I can definitely see him going to another premier league club.
  • What I was saying Brownie is Dan James is much more attractive as he has a higher ceiling.

I appreciate Mendez-Laing is in his prime but I just think he is Championship quality rather than premier league
  • We’ll have to agree to disagree Chris we’ll soon find out in the coming months.i hope someone comes in for him,the thought of him running at Declan John or Mathew Blake next season scares the b Jesus out of me!