Professionalism

' He didn't tip them you melt he's just being polite but your too stupid to see it #**** '

A tweet in response to the sport editor of wales onlines tweet ( don't get me wrong i'm not a fan )

However this is from the Chairman of an organisation that owns 21% of our club ( albeit behind the name of planetswans but everyone knows  ) . It is totally unprofessional, shows a lack of class and does the club no favours .  It's not needed , the majority don't want it and to be honest it will help ruin the club . 

Comments

• There’s more concerning items to worry about like losing our manager and best players at present  than a flipping tweet ... the club hierarchy are already in the process of ruining it ....
  • edited May 13
    ' He didn't tip them you melt he's just being polite but your too stupid to see it #**** '

A tweet in response to the sport editor of wales onlines tweet ( don't get me wrong i'm not a fan )

However this is from the Chairman of an organisation that owns 21% of our club ( albeit behind the name of planetswans but everyone knows  ) . It is totally unprofessional, shows a lack of class and does the club no favours .  It's not needed , the majority don't want it and to be honest it will help ruin the club . 
    I very much doubt if that was from Phil. He owns but doesnt run the site nor it's social media functions. will have been one of the mods. 

I can think of one or two who's language that sounds like. Certainly not the language that Phil uses... you melt :joy: .
  • Once again whitemountains a pathetic attempt to defame somebody's character. Continue your personal vendetta on Planet Swans or better still join the Trust. Don't think you will do that though will you, keyboard warriors prefer to keep their anonymity!
  • @whitemountains - as I stated to you via private message on April 9th, if you have a personal gripe with Phil Sumbler then take it up with him directly not via the SCFC2 forum.

If you want to debate the Swans then great, but if you continue with the personal vendetta then we will have no choice but to ban you from the site.
This discussion has been closed.