Comments

• Big big unattributed IF he said it etc
  • IF Man Utd are after Dan James, then why would he go to Brighton even IF Graham Potter asked him to, I mean he does not even no IF Graham Potter is going to Brighton. However IF Leeds United get promoted then he could go there also!!

So IF Man Utd do make a bid and IF Graham Potter leaves for Brighton and IF he does ask Dan James to join him in Brighton and IF Leeds do get promoted then Dan James will have a decision to make, but what IF one of the many other rumoured teams come in for Dan James.

What would you do IF you were Dan James?
  • I think the biggest question is What would you do IF you were potter ?
    Anyone naive enough,to believe he is staying, is in for a rude awakening 
  • I thought the compensation clause was 2M but it now appears its 3M, if Brighton pay it he is gone.
    As for James, I don't think he has any say in it, whoever offers the most he will be sold to.
    If Brighton do cough up, then it would be foolish of James not to follow Potter, he knows what his role will be and he knows he will get games, Brighton has a stadium of 36,000 and its full every game, its also not a bad place to live.
    I wish the both of them all the best because I cant see any possibility of the owners putting ambition in front of money.
    I think he may take Celina and Roberts, or at least he might try
  • He’ll take all the best players with him just like he did when he joined us last summer from Sweden ....... 
  • As for James, I don't think he has any say in it, whoever offers the most he will be sold to.

What an absolutely ridiculous statement ! To exaggerate my point, if Newport County came in with the highest bid, your saying Dan would be sold to them without any say in the matter. Of course not. There are numerous factors in the decision as to who he would move to.

Unlikely I know, but if Real Madrid came in with an offer of £100m and Dan didn't want to go, then he can stay here until the end of his contract and there's nothing the club can do to change that.
  • J4cka said:
    I think the biggest question is What would you do IF you were potter ?
    Anyone naive enough,to believe he is staying, is in for a rude awakening 
    Well if you knew what was going instead of guessing you could get a surprise. But if Potter does go what’s it to you, you were one of his main critics all season.

Picking the wrong team. Players out of position, the wrong formation. Give it up for ffs J4cka