Football betting site Betway

A request?

Site admin/owners,
Could we please have a few more reactive emojis because sometimes the available emojis don't seem to convey the response required. Please don't think I'm asking for anything rude or derogatory, just a few more entertaining ones.
Pretty please?
Mark_Jack_LondonWebmaster

Comments

• Well said Natterjack. We will now know you as the emoji one. :D
  • I'm not that young @colinloughor.
    I couldn't tell you what most of them mean anyway.
    Thanks for the reply.though. :)
  • What about that head banging the wall one we used to have.....
  • Exactly @SpringheeledJack. That and a few others like it.
    The more the merrier! 
  • The latest count now is we are the emoji 3.>:) :D
  • Site admin/owners,
    Could we please have a few more reactive emojis because sometimes the available emojis don't seem to convey the response required. Please don't think I'm asking for anything rude or derogatory, just a few more entertaining ones.
    Pretty please?
    Hi Natterjack

We can certainly look into adding more emojis, especially as we need to take the forum offline for a day or so in June to do some essential upgrades :+1:

I just wanted to check that you've seen all of the current emoji set though - by clicking [Show All] when you click on the emoji dropdown above :error:
  • edited June 2019
    Webmaster said:
    Site admin/owners,
    Pretty please?
    Hi Natterjack

We can certainly look into adding more emojis, especially as we need to take the forum offline for a day or so in June to do some essential upgrades :+1:

I just wanted to check that you've seen all of the current emoji set though - by clicking [Show All] when you click on the emoji dropdown above :error:
    @Webmaster
    What I really meant was that when you read a poster's comment, the only options we have are the ones at the bottom of the post.   Quote  Insightful Awesome LOL WTF · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    If there were more options of the above, that would be brilliant.

Thank you @Webmaster
    WebmasterMark_Jack_London
  • Webmaster said:
    Site admin/owners,
    Pretty please?
    Hi Natterjack

@Webmaster
    What I really meant was that when you read a poster's comment, the only options we have are the ones at the bottom of the post.   Quote  Insightful Awesome LOL WTF · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
    If there were more options of the above, that would be brilliant.

Thank you @Webmaster
    an " I agree" link would be a nice addition just to save a lot of typing. 
    Natterjack
  • Just thought a simple "I disagree " link could be useful as well, could prevent a lot of hostile posts.
    NatterjackWebmasterMark_Jack_London
  • Thanks for the clarification and feedback @Natterjack and @Gingergit ; :+1:

Will look into it and see what we can do :)
    Natterjack
  •  :smirk:....oO( I think there needs to be a... You Are Talking BOLLOCKS... button.
    Might get worn out... but is desperately needed )
    NatterjackMalagaMark_Jack_London