Football betting site Betway

So what are you all doing this fine day...

It’s a lovely sunny day where I am, so I am sitting out in the garden, having a little drink, with a good book, occasionally on the forum and keeping tabs on the Giro.

It feels like a good day, what are you all doing?

Comments

• Nice to see a different vibed thread for a change. Good work @SpringheeledJack

Me - it's warm outside, got mutlistreamed devices in the sun. Paris 7s, Cricket World Cup and the Derby Horse Racing (hopefully see my ITV7 picks win 100k for no money put on)

No Giro. Only tend to watch Le Tour. 'No Super G, no watching' as my rule goes (or Doull for that matter). Not a massive fan of Eurosports coverage in truth even when Wiggo is there. So much better with Boardman on ITV4  
  • Just put some potatoes into the solar cooker, chicken casserole went in this morning :smiley:  chilling out til the football tonight, it's about 27° here in the olive groves of Andalusia
  • @SVJack Must admit I normally only watch Le Tour but enjoying to pundit vibe on the Giro and the racing has been great with the breakaways doing well.

@Malaga Chicken casserole sounds great, I can almost taste it from here.

Have a great afternoon
  • Refreshing post.
    A modest 23 deg here in Essex just finished a tasty salad to take over to my daughter’s for a tea time barby, Piri Piri marinated chops and burgers, some quality time with my grandchild, hopefully see some of the match tonight.
    Enjoy the fine weather
  • @Colin_swansea sounds like you have your day well planned. 

Have a great time.
  • Sitting in a London pub at the mo.
    Just been to the Tate Britain gallery for the n’th time and a second visit to the Imperial War Museum.
    Main purpose for my visit is the Muse concert with my daughter at the West Ham stadium tonight.
    Scorching here.
  • edited June 2019
    @Jeff_Cowbridge Keep hydrated, you and your daughter, but if you’re at the pub, you probably have that taken care of!

Enjoy the concert.
  • Not feeling well so in bed... wife next to me... pinned down by the animals... binge watching box sets... 
  • @DubDragon Any interesting box sets, something to make you feel better hopefully.
  • @DubDragon I misread your post as pinned down in bed by wife, I thought you must be having the best day by a mile! Lol
    DubDragon
  • @DubDragon Any interesting box sets, something to make you feel better hopefully.
    Plenty plenty to watch... all depends what you're into really?
  • Steve said:
    @DubDragon I misread your post as pinned down in bed by wife, I thought you must be having the best day by a mile! Lol
    Thankfully she has spinal nerve damage and can hardly move.... did I just say that I'm thankful of that?... you know what I mean. Lol
  • @DubDragon Anygenre that appeals?
  • @SpringheeledJack

Obviously you've got your classics like
    GOT.. SOA.. Vikings... similar good ones.. Last Kingdom and the Mayans.
    I really got into Cobra Kai... but I was a fan of the original film and they're only 30 mins long.
    Dark Matter.. The Expanse... The 100.. Colony.. Lost In Space.. Project Blue Book  and KillJoys are excellent if you like sci-fi series.
    Condor.. The Last Ship... Magnum PI.. Lethal Weapon.. FBI.. SWAT.. Jack Ryan...
    The list goes on and on...

We also enjoy other stuff like...
    Expedition Unknown (love this)
    Paranormal shows like... Paranormal Lockdown.. Dead Files... Ghost Adventures... (I know... sad )

Damn I watch too much tv lol

• edited June 2019
    I do likeThe Expanse and Lost in Space. The last Kingdom is also excellent. Presumably you have seen Westworld, and Newsroom is definItely worth watching
    DubDragon
  • DubDragon said:
    @SpringheeledJack

Obviously you've got your classics like
    GOT.. SOA.. Vikings... similar good ones.. Last Kingdom and the Mayans.
    I really got into Cobra Kai... but I was a fan of the original film and they're only 30 mins long.
    Dark Matter.. The Expanse... The 100.. Colony.. Lost In Space.. Project Blue Book  and KillJoys are excellent if you like sci-fi series.
    Condor.. The Last Ship... Magnum PI.. Lethal Weapon.. FBI.. SWAT.. Jack Ryan...
    The list goes on and on...

We also enjoy other stuff like...
    Expedition Unknown (love this)
    Paranormal shows like... Paranormal Lockdown.. Dead Files... Ghost Adventures... (I know... sad )

Damn I watch too much tv lol

@DubDragon a man after my own heart, some very good reccomendations there. Sorry to hear about your wife.
    DubDragon
  • Just watched the game in my garden. Love this time of year - it’s warm enough to sit out but the pesky insects haven’t got into full-on bite mode yet. Wasn’t the greatest Champions League final by any means. The commentators at one point said ‘this is a strange game’. ‘Meh’ more like. I think the result was fair in the end but lots of other teams must be scratching their heads and wondering how they failed to make the final based on tonight’s showing.
  • Me just finished a 13.5 hour shift with some lovely customers and some not so just walked a mile home quite mild passed one or two alcoholic establishments with rowdy lads in them chanting Liverpool Liverpool and one or two others telling them to to have sex and travel but not in that polite way . Then get home and find one of my three dogs has got the runs and messed on the door by the flap in the house . So yes I’ve enjoyed my day .... not
  • Well it’s the end of the day now. Everybody have a good day tomorrow
  • Spent most of the day battling with an erratic internet connection which kept failing. Needed to be on line to do GCSE marking standardisation.
    Expected my granddaughter round to stay overnight but parents changed their plans so didn't need me to look after her.

Warm and humid here in Cornwall with a top temperature of 23 degrees C.
  • Up in Builth Wells. Staying in a mates fabulous barn conversation, on a farm, with my family of wife, daughter, son in law, 2 young grandsons, son and granddaughter 18 mth old. 
    We all had a barbi yesterday evening, in the lovely grounds, which overlook the fantastic rolling hills, and countryside of Wales. 
    We cajoled the children to bed, then set down to watch the final. 
    It was so t*t boring, we played scrabble at halftime, had a great laugh, while consuming lots of alcohol, and never bothered to watch the second half. 
    You cant beat a good holiday away, with your family. 
  • Am I the only Jack actually in Swansea ?
    MalagaStevedeekay
  • I do likeThe Expanse and Lost in Space. The last Kingdom is also excellent. Presumably you have seen Westworld, and Newsroom is definItely worth watching
    Yep... looking forward to season 3 WestWorld... shame no season 3 Exorcist... and looking forward to the 2nd season of Haunting of Hill House... not seen Newsroom so will do a search for it and stock it in my library... cheers for that.
  • Gardo said:
    Am I the only Jack actually in Swansea ?
    Yes can you please turn the light off!
  • @DubDragon No problem let me know how you get on, it all excellent but the opening scene of episode1 is one of the best bits of television I’ve seen.

Enjoy!
    DubDragon
  • I was working nights over the weekend. But I'm now of to enjoy the sunshine. Thanks for asking SHJ....
    Hope you all have a good week!!!
  • @too_far_east Hope you get an chance to relax.

lets hope for a good week!
  • Cheers, just walked the dogs to a local and had a lovely cheeky one!

Fingers crossed on that sentiment too.
    SpringheeledJack