Comments

• I did a search on the Sodexo brand and it came back with Childcare Vouchers. Is this the same company?
  • edited June 11
    A good opportunity for me to repeat the mantra I've been chanting for the last few years:

- Don't buy so much as a packet of Polo mints in the stadium

- Don't buy the new kit, or any other overpriced tat from the Club stores

- Here's a list of companies and products that sponsor the club and help them to keep selling all our best players, and not invest in our team on the pitch. Stop using them: https://www.swanseacity.com/partners

Said it many times - the only language these people understand is money. They'll soon go once they start seeing the effect on their pockets.
  • Sodexo do a lot of large scale contracts, I believe they use the ‘Chiil, deliver and reheat’ process. Its cooked at a central unit, blast chilled to close the freezing, transferred and then reheated at the remote site.

The quality while not spectacular is generally good and consistent. Depends on what they charge as to whether it is VfM, as they can be a little overpriced.
  • A good opportunity for me to repeat the mantra I've been chanting for the last few years:

- Here's a list of companies and products that sponsor the club and help them to keep selling all our best players, and not invest in our team on the pitch. Stop using them: https://www.swanseacity.com/partners

Said it many times - the only language these people understand is money. They'll soon go once they start seeing the effect on their pockets.
    Keep boring us with your mantra gary, the fans who buy stuff will keep buying while you pick and choose your games at the Liberty.

• edited June 11
    A good opportunity for me to repeat the mantra I've been chanting for the last few years:

Keep boring us with your mantra gary, the fans who buy stuff will keep buying while you pick and choose your games at the Liberty.

Colin, it is a shame that you want to do the whole "I'm a better fan than that fan" thing, I've always enjoyed your posts down the years and thought you were above the willy waving/pissing contest kind of stuff, but there you go. 

I've been very clear on several occasions about what I will do to get behind the team next season, I'm not going to go into it again but there are many ways to support a club that don't necessarily involve having a season ticket or indeed a home matchday ticket at all. I don't think of myself as any less of a fan for protesting in my own way against the owners, in fact I feel a hell of a lot better about myself for knowing I'm no longer funding them to keep doing what they are doing. 

In the same vein, you are quite entitled to keep going if you want and that is what works for you. 

Shall we now put the petty bickering to one side and agree to disagree? The offer's there.
  • A good opportunity for me to repeat the mantra I've been chanting for the last few years:

Colin, it is a shame that you want to do the whole "I'm a better fan than that fan" thing, I've always enjoyed your posts down the years and thought you were above the willy waving/pissing contest kind of stuff, but there you go. 

I've been very clear on several occasions about what I will do to get behind the team next season, I'm not going to go into it again but there are many ways to support a club that don't necessarily involve having a season ticket or indeed a home matchday ticket at all. I don't think of myself as any less of a fan for protesting in my own way against the owners, in fact I feel a hell of a lot better about myself for knowing I'm no longer funding them to keep doing what they are doing. 

In the same vein, you are quite entitled to keep going if you want and that is what works for you. 

Shall we now put the petty bickering to one side and agree to disagree? The offer's there.
    So not buying food at the stadium, do you encourage putting the student workforce out of work just to try and upset the owners
    Chris_Sharman
  • I'm pretty sure Sodexo are an American company and have the mod contracts as well. And you won't find anyone happy within those ranks with that set up either!!
  • I believe Sodexo are French, but their food is fine, if you dont like you food cooked at the place you are actually eating it!

Haut Cusine it isnt.
  • I believe Sodexo are French, but their food is fine, if you dont like you food cooked at the place you are actually eating it!

Haut Cusine it isnt.
    Haut Cusine ?  I'm sure we've been linked with him before...….
    SpringheeledJack
  • Apologies SHJ. They are French founded, they merged with Marriott.