Football betting site Betway

SCFC2 Championship Prediction League 2019/20

edited August 11 in Swansea City
Just to let you all know that the SCFC2 Prediction League for the Swans 2019/20 Championship season is now up and running.

The game is FREE to play and all you have to do is register on our website (not this forum) and predict the score for each of the Swans 46 Championship games.

If you played in last year's Prediction League you DO NOT need to re-register, you can use the same login details as you did last season :+1:

This year we will also be offering the following prizes:

Overall Prediction League Winner  = £50.00 Swans Gift Card.
Runner-up = £30.00 Swans Gift Card.
3rd Place = £20.00 Swans Gift Card.

Please note that the Swans Gift Card can ONLY be used in the club shop or the Swans online shop.

So to play and be in with a chance of winning these great prizes, follow these simple steps:

1. Click on the Register link on the Prediction League page;
2. Provide a Team Name (username) and your email address;
3. You will then receive an activation email, which contains a link which you will need to click to activate your account;
4. When you have activated the link, you will need to set a password (if you choose) for your account;
5. Once you are logged in, predict the score and remember to press [SAVE] to submit you prediction!

And that's it!  Once each game has been completed, the scores will be calculated and Leaderboard updated

For more details and to get involved visit:

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/prediction-league/

Jeff_Cowbridge

Comments

• Err Not sure if I am missing something, but cant register at the moment - showing registration not available - just be patient? Thanks
  • Thanks for letting us know @Jackareme - it should be all sorted now if you'd like to try again.
  • Thanks - excited to get involved this year, as I missed out last time!
    Webmaster
  • I give up... same happened last season... I am registered obviously... but won't accept my pw... so try to reset my pw... and just keeps telling me that my pw reset link is invalid?
  • DubDragon said:
    I give up... same happened last season... I am registered obviously... but won't accept my pw... so try to reset my pw... and just keeps telling me that my pw reset link is invalid?
    DM me the name of your team and what you would like you password to be and I'll sort it for you :+1:
    DubDragon
  • Webmaster said:
    DubDragon said:
    I give up... same happened last season... I am registered obviously... but won't accept my pw... so try to reset my pw... and just keeps telling me that my pw reset link is invalid?
    DM me the name of your team and what you would like you password to be and I'll sort it for you :+1:
    Cheers @Webmaster... Will sort it out soon...  :+1:
  • Same for me I can't get it to work
  • Page won't load,or is it just me :sweat_smile:
  • got it sorted now :)             
    Webmaster
  • Good to see more interest this season, with 60 people now playing in our Prediction League.

The early pacesetters are Arthur22 and Gandy - both of whom have 4 points after the opening two games.

It's early days yet, so the 11 players who are still waiting to get their first point have plenty of time :)

Don't forget to get your scores in for the Preston game next Saturday...

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/prediction-league/

Jackareme
  • Four league games in and Gandy, with 6 points, has opened up a 1 point lead at the top of the Prediction League table over the next seven players all tied on 5 points.

Special mention to MarkLlantwitMajorswan who was the only player to correct predict the 3-1 scoreline last night against QPR :+1:
    Jackareme
  • Well with 16 games gone rabz has got a healthy four point lead at the top of the league :+1:

Here's the full table...

Ranking

UserPts 

1. rabz16

2. Arnie500012

3. Arthur2211

3. NorfolkJack11

3. Gandy11

6. Jackareme10

7. OttawaJack9

7. barreling along9

7. Puabloswan9