Football betting site Betway

Sam Surridge - Medical Tuesday

2»

Comments

• edited August 6
    jasper_T said: If he ends up not playing like CCV did then they'll want him back. It's entirely standard.
    So if he does well for us, we may lose him in january, risky signing that.
  • Risk losing any player in January that does well. Any club can put a bid in for one of our players in January and be sold. Makes no difference if its a loan player or a player we sign permanent. It's same scenario. 
    rob_hhuwrichards57
  • the only way I see him being recalled is if 2 things happen.

1. We dont give him enough minutes on the pitch - I very much doubt we guaranteed a figure, but I am sure we did give assurances.

2. He's banging them in, and Bournemouth have a crisis up front.
    rob_h
  • With the amount of game time - Cooper interests me, as he strikes me as being a lot more flexible than Potter in his potential approach. We saw him play Ollie and Borja together in pre season, so it might well not be a straight either/or between SS and BB for the jersey.
    With the pace and mobility of Kalulu as well, we now have the choice between the bludgeon and the rapier - depending on the state of the game and the relative strengths of the opposition defence.
    It will be interesting to see who starts at Derby and in what formation - I cant see Celina getting a sniff out wide with Peterson and Kalulu in the squad - so what happens to Byers/Fulton - Either way great problems to have!
    SeaJack
  • Malc said:
    Hi Jasper  ,

How can you say CCV didn't  play , 33 Appearances  in all competitions  ?
    This was back in December when he could barely get a kick ahead of our Joe. Spurs were threatening to recall him and find him a new club for the second half of the season.
  • edited August 14
    Quite a few posts around saying that Sam didn't look so good last night and we should have kept CCV. If it turns out that he doesn't do so well for us, with the January recall option for Surridge, does anyone know if this works both ways?
  • Bit early to make a call on Surridge isn't it? Only had one start. Thank God we didn't keep CCV. Overrated
  • rob_h said:
    Quite a few posts around saying that Sam didn't look so good last night and we should have kept CCV. With the January recall option for Surridge, anyone know if this works both ways?
    Wow pump the brakes @rob_h - SS is very highly rated and hasn't been here long enough to unpack hi suitcase. He will be decent cover with a much higher ceiling than CBR. Needs to work with the squad and get used to a new level of football.
  • I don't have an opinion yet Jackareme, I still think he could turn out really good for us. I was just wondering if the recall is an option for both clubs?
    Jackareme
  • Jackareme said:
    rob_h said:
    Quite a few posts around saying that Sam didn't look so good last night and we should have kept CCV. With the January recall option for Surridge, anyone know if this works both ways?
    Wow pump the brakes @rob_h - SS is very highly rated and hasn't been here long enough to unpack hi suitcase. He will be decent cover with a much higher ceiling than CBR. Needs to work with the squad and get used to a new level of football.
    What i seen last night was a player trying way to hard to impress the manager and fans and forgetting to do the simple things right 
    rob_h