Football betting site Betway

Match Discussion: Swans v Northampton Town - Carabao Cup 2019/20

Comments

• Oh dear, an awful sounding game, now one down, might at least make it slightly more interesting, ayew coming on
  • Decent goal by Northampton, all coming from a massive long ball by ex Swan Cornell. Cue the change of Ayew, only after going behind..
  • I’m in lacaruna and every one I speak to thinks Borja is going back there! Anyway I’m not being funny but iff that team loses to Northampton they should all be docked a weeks wages! 
  • edited August 13
    StephenR said:
    moorlands said:
    In all fairness the game is on Radio Wales despite rumours to the contrary.
    not if you are outside Wales it's not. getting Janice Long on my Virginmedia box. internet blocked. 

Change your location on the BBC website to Wales & it will work
    nope. changed my postcode to SA2 and still no go. 
  • Ayew equalizes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 13
    Garrick sounds very lively. Changed the game according to Ian Walsh. Gotta to be ahead of McKay now.
  • edited August 13
    Garrick causing havoc to the Cobblers by the sound of it.
    SVJack
  • StephenR said:
    moorlands said:
    not if you are outside Wales it's not. getting Janice Long on my Virginmedia box. internet blocked. 

StephenR said:
    moorlands said:

Have to actually change your location to wales
  • Scrappy but how much more did Andre Ayew want that header than anyone! I'd estimate 80,000 times more lol
    rob_h
  • 2-1 Byers with a great shot.
  • I swear iff the report comes back and says we didn’t compete with Northampton then everything I’ve been advocating like promoting youth and competing with our openents comes to **** all then get rid. And give players who have got balls and want to compete! And all u snow flakes don’t tell me they’re all young and give em time. I bet all the team that played against Northampton earns more than they do!im fukn sik of the snow flakes let’s find a Roy Keane and an Andrew Miller!
    jasper_T
  • Cornell's gonna be fuming with that. By all accounts the introduction of Garrick has been a major factor in the turnaround
  • StephenR said:
    StephenR said:
    moorlands said:

StephenR said:
    moorlands said:

Have to actually change your location to wales
    where do you do that. cant find it.
  • edited August 13
    3-1!!! My God, this has been the best commentary I have ever heard. People will be asking their grandparents in 50 years time if they were listening  that night. Better than being there. Jesus, I would have paid £100 for this experience and still counted it a bargain.
  • Brownie said:
    I swear iff the report comes back and says we didn’t compete with Northampton then everything I’ve been advocating like promoting youth and competing with our openents comes to **** all then get rid. And give players who have got balls and want to compete! And all u snow flakes don’t tell me they’re all young and give em time. I bet all the team that played against Northampton earns more than they do!im fukn sik of the snow flakes let’s find a Roy Keane and an Andrew Miller!
    Have you ever seen the Dennis Quaid film 'Frequency'? Just saying...
  • location can be set on iplayer, but radio is not on there. BBC Sounds still showing Janice Long.
  • Cadleigh said:
    3-1!!! My God, this has been the best commentary I have ever heard. People will be asking their grandparents in 50 years time if they were listening  that night. Better than being there. Jesus, I would have paid £100 for this experience and still counted it a bargain.
    you'd pay £100? You dont get out much, do you?
    Arch_Stanton
  • Port equalize with the 4th pen of the game.
  • Yes cads but have u ever seen a Andrew Miller!
  • Can't imagine Asoro changing a game like that.
  • Cadleigh said:
    Lol, just having a laugh. BigOak, GaryTheNoTrashCougar, MJL, you boycotters took a hell of a beating!!! Those of us who paid a fiver to listen legitimately got a half decent commentary from Ian Walsh et al with only the odd irritating diversion to Newport or Wrexham.
  • edited August 13
    Cadleigh said:
    Cadleigh said:
    Lol, just having a laugh. BigOak, GaryTheNoTrashCougar, MJL, you boycotters took a hell of a beating!!! Those of us who paid a fiver to listen legitimately got a half decent commentary from Ian Walsh et al with only the odd irritating diversion to Newport or Wrexham.
    Enjoyed the diversions. Both sounded good games.

Mark Harris scores 3 in 3 for Wrexham. Born in Swansea. Did we let one slip thru?

Port thru.

Celtic crash out (again)  :) :) :)
    Cadleigh
  • Brownie said:
    Yes cads but have u ever seen a Andrew Miller!
    I've got a Smets1 electricity meter but my muppet suppliers switched my Smets1 gas meter back to a non-Smart just because the battery was dead. Arrrgh!!! Which supplier should I switch to to get them both upgraded to Smets2?
  • edited August 13
    Cadleigh said:
    Cadleigh said:
    If Ian Walsh was doing the commentary on the Official Site,that was also the Radio Wales commentary that I had on DAB.Unless he was working two mikes that is,
  • Seriously, though, stunning debut by Garrick and great return from Ayew. I totally apologise for saying Cooper under-weighted the bench.
  • Great comeback win....sets it up nicely for Saturday. If we can beat Preston itll b a very nice start to the season  B)
    Cadleigh