Football betting site Betway

Match Discussion: Charlton Athletic v Swans - Championship 2019/20

Comments

• 1-1 Dhanda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Always rated him !!!
    enaitch
  • Great move....well taken by Dhanda. 1-1
  • Back in it!!! That’s the way. Now for the win.
  • Only 20 years old, great play
  • This is like watching league 2 teams were light years away from Leeds and West Brom we would have made about 200 passes already under potter.very poor!
    Cadleigh
  • League 2 isn't far off the mark ! Both teams look poor. I don't think I've ever seen us give the ball away so much.
    CadleighJackareme
  • We are doing alright, a good half time team talk from Cooper could do the trick.
  • 1-1 HT

Very enjoyable first half. Thought we just edged it. Played some good stuff.

They play a high-energy game and will hopefully tire.

Still settle for a draw though.
    Cadleigh
  • In amongst the away crowd at the Valley and I'm still waiting for Fulton to do something of note. Rodon howler aside been awesome. We're crying out for pace and width well I am
    Cadleigh
  • Connor's have a great game
  • Best and worst of Jay Fulton. Some brilliant bits of skill, and Ayew giving him an absolute bollocking for not picking up men and leaving acres of space for Gallagher. 

Andre's gone very narrow so when we play out nicely and it get to Connor there's nothing on for him.

Get Dhanda off for Garrick imo.
  • Garrick has good pace, but hasn't done well keeping hold of the ball lately, may be risky sticking him on.
  • We’re crying out for some pace in the team and a centre mid enforcer which isn’t jay Fulton I actually think his best position is number 10 he’s an intelligent footballer but he’s no midfielder 
  • Brownie said:
    We’re crying out for some pace in the team and a centre mid enforcer which isn’t jay Fulton I actually think his best position is number 10 he’s an intelligent footballer but he’s no midfielder 
    In the words of Oli Mcburnie "Jay Fulton... THICK!" He's got a bit of skill and he's probably amazing in training but he's a poor athlete and Grimes has been a shadow of himself this season since being paired with him.

He was a decent 10 for the u23s. Knew where the goal was. But he was no Byers.
    Pablo
  • This poor charton team are there for the taking!!!
  • Fans at the game tonight are doing an amazing job, only 1 set of fans in it. Well done all.
    Jackareme
  • 60 mins 0-0

Clearly better side second half and have had the ball in the net. SBYHO for a draw.
  • I agree Brownie but we lack the pace to use the wide open spaces.

• 1-2  Ayew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Yes, who said we shouldn't keep Ayew, played a blinder all night, tracked back, covered the space inside. Borja doing great too.
    PaulT
  • Yessssss gerrin there !!!!!!!!! 

1-2 Ayew  B)
  • Pure class Ayew is.

we are playing well now.
  • Get routs on for dhanda 
  • edited October 2019
    Fantastic goal-saving tackle in the box from VDH on Gallagher (who looks an excellent player).

77m  Carroll on for Yan.
  • Under pressure now, surprised surridge hasn't come on 
  • We don't play any quick balls into the box
  • I'd prefer keep Baston on the full 90 than Surridge replace him
  • A bit disappointed with Celina tonight, too slow and when he does cut inside he keeps going for the shot where a good cross would be easy goals for Borja and Ayew. Needs a dose of the subs bench.
    Jackareme
  • Swansea under real pressure now
  • 5 mins overtime. mmmmmmmm