Football betting site Betway

Last night's fans forum in Haverfordwest

Comments

• would love to know what his thoughts were on why he made Grimes captain ahead of VdH. Shame they didnt expand on that little nugget.
  • would love to know what his thoughts were on why he made Grimes captain ahead of VdH. Shame they didnt expand on that little nugget.
    He said he spoke to all the players preseason and talked about everybody starting with a clean sheet, seems that he like what Grimes had to say for himself and commented on how Grimes also said that he did not feel like a “youth player” after last season. He also said that VdH had done nothing wrong, just sounded like the managers choice.
  • Good write up, did you know that what we pay AA is half of our salary budget. I like Andre but we could make better use of that salary.
  • jollyboy said:
    Good write up, did you know that what we pay AA is half of our salary budget. I like Andre but we could make better use of that salary.
    That sounds completely wrong - did that actually get said in the forum?
  • 1 is not privy to the team selection but grimes and byers looked like they were running in a ploughed field! plus the missed passes ,it's sad that the yanks got no interest i wonder why they bought the club ! Serious  need 4 investment we desperately want a creative midfielder who can dictate play ie Joe Allen? 
  • alas, Joe Allen is contracted to Stoke until 2020, so there is no chance, unless we are promoted, of us getting him back.
  • If Huw had got his finger out of his arse and spent $8-9 million on Joe instead of trying to be the "world's smartest man" - we would have avoided the need to piss 16 million away on Clucas and would probably/possibly still be in the Premier League. 
    Boils my piss.
    Wyn
  • Jackareme said:
    If Huw had got his finger out of his arse and spent $8-9 million on Joe instead of trying to be the "world's smartest man" - we would have avoided the need to piss 16 million away on Clucas and would probably/possibly still be in the Premier League. 
    Boils my piss.
    In Huw’s defence it was the Americans that would not pay above 6M.
  • Gingergit said:
    Jackareme said:
    If Huw had got his finger out of his arse and spent $8-9 million on Joe instead of trying to be the "world's smartest man" - we would have avoided the need to piss 16 million away on Clucas and would probably/possibly still be in the Premier League. 
    Boils my piss.
    In Huw’s defence it was the Americans that would not pay above 6M.
    But they authorised £17m for Clucas ?
    JackaremegarythenotrashcougarSeaJackWyn
  • edited November 29
    jollyboy said:
    Good write up, did you know that what we pay AA is half of our salary budget. I like Andre but we could make better use of that salary.
    That sounds completely wrong - did that actually get said in the forum?
    As this hasn't yet been answered, I will stick my neck out and assume that it wasn't mentioned in the forum.

He's very probably our highest earner by a big margin and we can't afford him anyway, but if this exaggerated "fact" is being floated  of him earning half the salary budget, it seems to be a way of giving us an early heads up and justification for a January departure.