Football betting site Betway

Is Garry monk the new Sean dyche

He’s a clone!!!!

Comments

• No , he is the Garry Monk  
  • What has Sean Dyche wrong? 
     He’s kept the mighty BURNLEY in the Premiership for feck sake. 
    Get a life. 
  • The Championship may just be a bad enough league for Sheff Wed ( or even us ) to get to the playoffs
    Does not mean they are a good side though
  • @J4cka the title of this thread is not derogatory to Dyche - you are reading that way. The question is are the two alike?
    For me you cannot argue the effectiveness of Sean Dyche, and Monk has shown it in short flashes too. I would not want to watch the product they are putting on the pitch - but for a lot of supporters (not raised on passing football) winning is everything
  • What ever he is its working for the lad, he served us well and for me i wish him all the success in the world
    Pablo
  • Thankyou jackareme someone with a footballing brain! I see a lot of similarities between the two Gary monk is definitely building a big reputation for himself as a young British manager 
    Jackareme
  • Mmm! Just beaten the "mighty" Leeds on their patch. Must be doing something right
  • StephenR said:
    Mmm! Just beaten the "mighty" Leeds on their patch. Must be doing something right
    Like Steve Cooper!!
  • Jackareme said:
    StephenR said:
    Mmm! Just beaten the "mighty" Leeds on their patch. Must be doing something right
    Like Steve Cooper!!
    Leeds were very poor yesterday and Sheffield Wed basically put 10 men behind the ball (Which Leeds do struggle to break down). Wednesday were also very very poor and offered very little going forward. The first goal was a decent strike but the keeper should never have been beaten at his near post and the second goal came from a mistake from Ben White who played the ball to an injured Stuart Dallas (he had been injured for a good 5/6 mins and Ben White new this and should ever have played the ball to him) who couldn't get near the ball and then to be fair they pounced and Nuhiu scored with a decent strike.

I'm undecided on Monk, yes he's doing a decent job but the football is poor to watch.

If Leeds don't sign a quality striker soon then they may well slip up again in the final shakedown, they really do need a clinical finisher who will put away the numerous chance they create. 
    Pablo