Football betting site Betway

F**k Chelsea

We are Swansea City Football Club, not a youth development squad for the Premier League. We are forced to play footballers who are not as good as the ones we already have (apart from Brewster). This is preventing the development of our own youngsters (Cabango, Cullen, Benda and even Fulton or Byers, Jack Evans) as well as causing great disillusionment. 
Tammy Abrahams did nothing for us. Send them all back and let us develop Swansea City players for Swansea City.
Is our manager also being "developed" cos he hasn't got a f**cking clue?!

Comments

• 100% spot on.
    He's embarrassingly out of his depth. 
  • I thought he had a good game tonight - funny how we see things differently. However, it is difficult to see how Guehi is any better than Cabango or Cooper - so agree with you.
  • Bob said:
    We are Swansea City Football Club, not a youth development squad for the Premier League. We are forced to play footballers who are not as good as the ones we already have (apart from Brewster). This is preventing the development of our own youngsters (Cabango, Cullen, Benda and even Fulton or Byers, Jack Evans) as well as causing great disillusionment. 
    Tammy Abrahams did nothing for us. Send them all back and let us develop Swansea City players for Swansea City.

I've been banging this drum for years, most recently when we took this latest batch on loan.

Right now, we have three players in our first choice side - at least two of them with clauses insisting they play if fit - and all three will probably not even be there next season. 

I'm sorry, but that just cannot be right. 
  • The blame lays squarely at Mr Birch’s door then. 
  • Bob said:

I've been banging this drum for years, most recently when we took this latest batch on loan.

Right now, we have three players in our first choice side - at least two of them with clauses insisting they play if fit - and all three will probably not even be there next season. 

I'm sorry, but that just cannot be right. 
    Have they got clauses insisting they play?