Swans Nostalgia in Pictures

1234568»

Comments

• Thanks niallo11,  Neil Price 
  • Well done, Malc, Neil Price is right.
  • Thanks niallo11 , 

Question for you , how do you post team photos  ?
  • Pretty straightforward, Malc.
    When you leave a comment, select the button on the far right that looks like a black portrait sheet of paper with a fold on the top right hand side.  This will give you a drop down menu asking you to choose a file.  You can either take a photo, choose a photo from your phone’s photo library or - if you’re using a computer - browse and select a photo from your computer.
    Bingo!
  • Watford's Neil Price
  • Here's a relatively recent team pic, 

• Looking at that photo Kevin nugent doesn’t get the recognition he deserves in our history! A player of his statcher now are very rare an out an out target man who had good first touch and could score goals. I’d have him in my squad every time!
  • Sam Ricketts , Garry Monk , Alan Tate , Kevin Austin , Izzy Iriekpen ,

Marcos Painter , Lee Trundle , Andy Oakes , James Thomas , ____, 
    Kris O'Leary , 

______ , Andy Robinson , Roberto Martinez,  Kevin Nugent , Kenny Jacket , Richard Evans,  Adrian Forbes , Leon   
    Kevin Amankwah ,

Like Brownie said about Kevin Nugent , every team needs a Garry Monk , captain and leader , and Leon the complete  footballer   
  • Malc,
    Its not Amankwaah, it's Leon Hylton
  • Thanks Colin , who are the ones I don't  know ?
  • Middle row, between James Thomas and O'Leary is Gary Fisken and front row, first left is Antonio Corbisiero
  • Thanks Colin , Corbisiero been appointed  Assistant  Manager to Malcolm Allen's brother at Aberystwyth 
    Webmaster
  • Malc said:
    Thanks Colin , Corbisiero been appointed  Assistant  Manager to Malcolm Allen's brother at Aberystwyth 
    Corbs is a really nice guy and I always felt he could have stayed in the EFL rather than drop into the Welsh Premier with Llanelli, and the same applied to Stuart Jones also. Best of luck to him.