Football betting site Betway

Congratulations to the official Site

Cant tell you how much I enjoyed the series on the final season at the Vetch and the promotion/Welsh cup double. The behind the scenes were the stuff of legend as were the moving tributes to Idrisaz 40 and Austin 3.
It was great to hear from Gary Monk as well - putting aside some dubious management activities it is still clear how much he loves our club - and he was a huge influence in the dressing room and on the pitch.
Some comedy gold scuffling away at Burton, Free Willy at Bury and the Magaluf fishbowl.
Great stuff thank you Swanseacity.com - love my club so much!
Webmaster

Comments

• Jackareme said:
    Cant tell you how much I enjoyed the series on the final season at the Vetch and the promotion/Welsh cup double. The behind the scenes were the stuff of legend as were the moving tributes to Idrisaz 40 and Austin 3.
    It was great to hear from Gary Monk as well - putting aside some dubious management activities it is still clear how much he loves our club - and he was a huge influence in the dressing room and on the pitch.
    Some comedy gold scuffling away at Burton, Free Willy at Bury and the Magaluf fishbowl.
    Great stuff thank you Swanseacity.com - love my club so much!
    Yes, agreed, it's been very enjoyable to watch all of it. Hopefully more of the same on the horizon - it worked very well - although you do need the right mix of people involved to make it work.
  • Totally agree a great read.