Football betting site Betway

Andre Ayew

A class above. Superb effort, especially in those 30 odd games when we were playing cr@p football. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12035271/championship-whoscored-coms-team-of-the-season-2019-20

Comments

• He would literally drive Luke Ayling insane in that virtual world, as his strength is to overlap and drive forward. Also (parking bias) how did Sean Morrison even make the short list?? Great club man etc. but milk turns quicker!
    Mark_Jack_London
  • And to think some posters wanted to "pay for the diesel, and drive him up" when he was linked with Derby in August.

https://www.scfc2.co.uk/forums/discussion/3707/ayew-to-derby/p1
  • Nice to see a player who has grafted so hard for us get the accolade. But I refuse to take seriously any championship 11 that omits Pablo Hernandez. He's been on a level of his own in this league this year.
    SeaJackdeekayJackaremeMark_Jack_London
  • Nice to see a player who has grafted so hard for us get the accolade. But I refuse to take seriously any championship 11 that omits Pablo Hernandez. He's been on a level of his own in this league this year.
    Spot on @ColinNorthampton - and also thinks that Morrison is a better centre back than Ben White! 
    Mark_Jack_LondonColinNorthampton
  • Agreed Hernandez for me has been the best player in the Championship this season (and last).

Also you can include Phillips, Dallas and Klich from Leeds
  • Eze, while brilliant on his day, is way too inconsistent. no way should he be in there ahead of Pablo, who is a class above anyone else in midfield in this division.

I think both Brentford can feel aggrieved at missing out, although Bryan possibly is the better between him and Henry, but not by much.

I think Dalsgaard is Ayling's equal.
    JackDragon
  • Eze, while brilliant on his day, is way too inconsistent. no way should he be in there ahead of Pablo, who is a class above anyone else in midfield in this division.

I think both Brentford can feel aggrieved at missing out, although Bryan possibly is the better between him and Henry, but not by much.

I think Dalsgaard is Ayling's equal.
    I would have to disagree about the fullbacks both Ayling and Dallas for me are the best fullbacks in the Championship this season.

They both scored 4 goals each
    They provided 4 (Ayling) and 3 (Dallas) assists
    Leeds defence of which they played 37 and 40 games respectively conceded the fewest goals

Dalsgaard and Henry contributed 4 assists and 1 goal between them (although to be fair we all know where their goals came from)

Bryan didn't score but did provide 7 assists
  • Ayling is in the side , the best fullbacks  I saw at the Liberty  were Byrne and Robinson  from Wigan and Romeo of Millwall  , 

I would think West Brom would be unhappy  to see only 1 player chosen 
  • Aside from the argument over people left out how would that side fare against any of the current Premier league teams
  • I’d be pretty happy with that starting eleven for the Swans were they to be promoted.