Football betting site Betway

Comments

• A class act, left us in tremendous shape, probably the best we've ever been. 

Clearly hasn't seen us play this season mind you  ;)
    Mark_Jack_LondonJackareme
  • It was a crazy season in all sorts of ways. The sending off of Neil Taylor in the first leg, the Pratley wonder goal in the second, not to mention the uncharacteristic first goal scored by LB to set us on our way to Wembley. And then that block at the final thanks to Monk, the touching shirts paying tribute to the recently deceased Besian Idrizaj being worn by the players. In amongst that I had actually forgotten that Reading were on the receiving end of a loss courtesy of the manager they had dismissed before he took the reigns at Swansea. It was like he was saying to his former employees, in true Bullseye fashion, “have a look at what you could have won.” You just couldn’t make it up and it is probably the reason why “the rise” would make for an excellent football film. There is so much in there you just wouldn’t need to dramatise it through fabrication. Just stick to the plot as the story speaks for itself. I can see it now on the big screen. All it would need would be to put a name to it. The real deal story would trounce the documentary film every time in all departments.
    Colin_swansea
  • :+1:  :+1: That Wembley final was the closest I have ever come to crying at a game of football, not crying for me but for my friends and Dad that never lived to see that day.

Thank you Buck

SeaJack