Football betting site Betway

Carabao Cup

So its Newport County at Rodney Parade in the 1st round. That will be a good competitive warm up match!

barry

Comments

• That's not what all the teams they put out of the FA Cup said

• At least at this stage of the season there will be no complaints about the Rodney Parade playing surface.

SeaJackDDWT
  • Newport vs Swans Saturday 5th September 3 PM at Rodney Parade

• @Mark_Jack_London

So both teams will be playing water polo then!

Mark_Jack_London
  • Pitch looks in great condition from what I saw on the news

• edited August 24

Wales are playing Nations League Thurs Sept 5th and Sunday Sept 6th so we probably will not have Roberts, Rodon and maybe even Cabango for the Newport game. Tivonge Rushesha will need to play RB, who knows who will play CH for us

• Will be good experience for some of the younger lads like Rushesha to get a game. Cooper could get a game. Benda should start that one. Mckay, John should get run outs. Cullen up top

• edited August 24

Wales u21s game on the 4th September still on? edit:

u19s have games on the 2nd and 8th as well. Most of our young lads are involved in those squads.

• edited August 24

u21s squad announced tomorrow. Going by previous Cabango, B Cooper, J Evans and Cullen would be probable as starters, with Lewis and O Cooper potentially involved again as well.

• Mansfield vs Preston re arranged for this Saturday , some players for Preston selected for Northern Ireland , Mansfield not happy , their manager says they are not ready to play

• edited August 25

Cabango called up for Wales provisional 26 man squad. And Roberts. But not Rodon.

• Brandon Cooper, Jack Evans, Joe Lewis and Liam Cullen called up for the u21s.

• Suggests Rodon not fit?

• Could have a side something like this ,

Benda

Rushesha ,Naughton , Rodon , Guehi , Bidwell ,

Grimes , Smith , Gibbs White ,

Garrick , Ayew ,

Pretty strong team ,

barry
  • U19s fixtures were postponed until October.

• Woodman will be in goal.

Joe getting his first run out since March in a friendly today.

• Signed today with Guehi and Morgan Gibbs White , a very good day Gingergit

Jackaremebarry
  • has Guehi signed? Nothing official.

• There are 4 cup games Saturday ,

Blackburn

Preston

Stoke and Stevenage all playing this weekend ,

• Here's hoping Preston lose.

• Guehi called up for England u21s.

• The game with Newport will be live streamed , there will be a cost of £10 to view , proceeds to be shared by both clubs , season ticket holders have to pay .

• It will be a makeshift team, but I hope players like McKay, Celina and Peterson will get opportunities.

I'm pleased they are streaming it. I will be watching.

• The team could be ,

Benda

Rushesha , Naughton , Rodon , Cooper , Bidwell ,

Smith , Grimes , Gibbs White

Lowe , Ayew ,

Subs , Woodman , John , Celina , Garrick , Fulton , Cullen , Dhanda , Routledge ,

Strong team and bench

• A good selection and a big match for Rushesha and Cooper. Not sure why Woodman would be on the bench, other than Benda plays in cup matches I suppose.

I'd really like to see the 2 Soton 60 minute friendlies, but that's not going to happen.

• Cooper will be with Wales u21s, as will Cullen. Orthodox centre half choices are Rodon and Cam Evans as Guehi, Cabango and Lewis also on international duty.

• Interesting to see I listed 19 players add,

Roberts , Cabango , Guehi , McKay , Peterson , Asoro , Byers , Gould , that is 27 players , looks a couple to many in my opinion , could see a couple leave ,

• ....and a couple more come in!

Malc