Football betting site Betway

Match Discussion: Republic of Ireland v Wales - Nations League 2020/21

edited October 12 in Wales

This is the place to discuss all things related to the Republic of Ireland v Wales UEFA Nations League Group B4 game on Sunday 11 October 2020 at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin.

Share your pre and post match thoughts, team selection and score prediction for the game.

Kick-off is at 2:00pm and the game will be shown live on S4C and Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event.

Comments

• I wonder if Roberto Martinez can do Wales a favour and give England an absolute tonking with his Belguim team of superstars? As the saying goes, revenge is a dish best served cold.

• Have bad is Kiefer Moore's injury, after that meaningless friendly last Thursday? We need his physicality because the Irish will rough us up good and proper if they get the chance.

• i hope Kieffer is injured. We looked totally devoid of ideas the second he went off. Knocking ball long to Roberts was shocking.

is that really Giggs best tactic. If so, Vokes needs to be in the squad.

• If Keifer's not playing, Bale is. Whats the prob

• Bale not in squad ....

• If Mick McCarthy is part of the commentary team on SKY then I'd rather watch it in Welsh on S4C, and I don't speak Welsh! McCarthy is a droning, nauseating, hoofball Neanderthal.

ColinNorthampton
  • Where is Bale?.................

• Not in the squad , should make his debut for Spurs next weekend ,

• Proper poor quality borefest there, surprising that McLean got sent off tho as hes not usually a dirty player 🤔

• very poor game today for whatever reason and we will be with out Moore for the next game gave the ball away far too many times, still a point and on to the game on Wednesday and hopefully a much better performance

Gingergit
  • Watched the tennis and the football as there was a clash. Neither offered up much in the way of thrills and spills but a point is a point and it was also pleasing to witness Nadal’s astounding 13th French Open Championship win.

• Hoofhearted

I'd logged on to see people's thoughts and also have a poke at McCarthy. Slowly rising to the top of my list of people I least want to hear talking out of their arse while I watch football.

• Well that was a poor game , Wales very poor Republic of Ireland the better team imo , they passed the ball better than us and played better between the lines ,

Moore looked a poor player today , No point playing Dan if you don't give him the ball , Ben could have played some balls over the top or into the channels for him ,

A few one twos and used his pace , only good thing today was a point gained and a clean sheet