Football betting site Betway

Ryan Manning

Swansea city Ryan Manning called up to the Republic of Ireland squad for the weekend , could play against Wales ,

JackaremeFyldeJack

Comments

• No doubt being a Swansea player he’ll score against Wales in a flash.

• he needs competitive minutes..glad to see it.

• playing tonight against Bulgaria

Jackareme
  • Congratulations to Ryan Manning, he became the 124th player to gain Full International recognition since 1920 following his appearance for the Republic of Ireland last night v Bulgaria, whilst a member of the Swans playing squad.

WebmasterdeekaySeaJackmoorlands
  • Forgot to add-29 countries

Jackareme
  • edited November 20

I'd like to see him start for us either tomorrow or Wednesday. Not that Bidwell has done anything wrong but maybe he hasn't been quite as effective in the last couple of matches. The fact that Manning played midweek and Bidwell didn't will probably make the latter the first choice for tomorrow but I would say Manning at least deserves a shout for the Wednesday game on , erm, Wednesday.

• If your into believing rumours, then here’s a cracker, I was told yesterday.

West Ham need wingback cover, and have rated Ryan Manning previously, and are willing to bid £5m for his services come January.

• @J4cka

That is a cracker but if they bid £5m Our Leader and his cohorts will sell him off before SC & AS have a chance to say '..You have done what?...'

• Let's be realistic. If an offer of £5m came in, we should snap it up. We can't afford to turn down an offer of that magnitude for a player who can't get a regular place in our first team. It's another matter as to whether that money would be used wisely. On the basis of the last window, we did quite well on a reasonable budget

Jackareme
  • That would be incredible business to turn half a million into five inside six months.

Jackareme