Football betting site Betway

Match Discussion: Wales v Finland - Nations League 2020/21

edited November 19 in Wales

This is the place to discuss all things related to the Wales v Finland UEFA Nations League Group B4 game on Wednesday 18 November 2020 at the Cardiff City Stadium.

Share your pre and post match thoughts, team selection and score prediction for the game.

Kick-off is at 7:45pm and the game will be shown live on S4C and Sky Sports Football.

Here is a link to the digital match programme:

Comments

• has to be 4 at the back for me tonight, with Ben injured. And Moore needs to start, as he made a big difference when he came on, holding play, and allowing runners off him.

All depends on how fit Williams is, as he hasnt played much and there's a short turn around - happy for Roberts to be rested if he's fit.

My team:

Ward

Nico/Roberts - Mepham - Joe - Norrington-Davies

Amps - Morrell

Bale - Brooks - James

Moore

Subs: Joniesta for Brooks 2nd half. Would like to see Josh have a game - for Morrell, at some point.

Also would like to see Tyler Roberts lead the line if we are winning comfortably. I cant see Moore lasting 90 mins as a sole striker, as we'll need to have a plan B if he's injured or suspended in the future.

• I want to see Moore run into the ground for 90 minutes 😊

SeaJack
  • edited November 18

James Lawrence and Harry Wilson in, Davies and Brooks out. Moore on bench.

Worried now.

Connor in for Neco as well, missed that.

• Ben Davies suspended

• Great win and performance with the only blemish being no clean sheet. Every Wales fan must be on cloud nine right now. I know I am.

• Belting goal by Dan James and good assist for the third ,will do his confidence no harm

SeaJack