Football betting site Betway

Best moments at Swansea City

Just wondered what some of your best moments have been over the years. Not really thinking about particular wins but other bits such as:

Fergie claiming Williams could have killed Van Persie

Big Sam v Chico

Battle of the Pony Tails Chico v Carrol

Williams chasing Mahrez out of the Liberty

Tate and the neck grab

Roberts v Frank in the play offs

etc

Comments

• I can add

Tommy Smith v Ardiles

Walter "the blacka pearl" cameo

Willy gets cuffed and carted off at Bury

Swim away

• edited November 21

Gorkha Pintado on Savage

Trundle's shoulder roll

• Toshack's promotion header when the whole ground was silent as Danny Bartley's cross went in

StephenR
  • Pratley's goal from the half way line in the play-off

• My first ever game at the Liberty which was the friendly against Fulham. It ended 1-1 but in I couldn’t have been more delighted as the performance promised great things, and so it proved.

• walking into the Vetch late 70s when we played Cardiff in the 2nd division on New Years day, the atmosphere was electric,

• Celina's goal against Man City in the cuppA

Brendan's turn of pace down the wing

Hymns and Arias being belted out

Any song being belted out

St Gallen fans

Flares

European games, wish more had embraced it

• Swansea 4 Rotherham 4. 4 down with 20 to go. 4 in 15 minutes and should have won.

Michu double at the Arse.

Swans 3 Scummers 2. 2-0 down H/T.

Any time walking out of the vomitorium and into the North Bank. Only place I've truly felt at home. Wish we were still there.

• At home against Notts Forest, in the semifinal of the playoffs.

A Night to Remember and not quite yet matched for me.

• Too many to recount --- but it has been a long time.😉

SeaJack
  • In the 95th minute of tonights game when for a split second I thought we had scored the winner did you notice how Tony Pulis threw his chewing gum on the floor in a rage.... If that goal would have stood, and we had won the game with the last kick, the memory of Tony Pulis doing that would have been awesome

• 3- 2 win over leeds 29th December 07.

Something about that night was electric. The stadium under the flood lights and the cold new year weather