Robbie James Book

Hi All, Gary here, I wanted to let you all know about my book tracing the complete career of Swans legend Robbie James. I think you will find it of interest as it covers all his clubs, his Wales caps & the 2 spells spent with the club. I have a Facebook page with loads & loads of Swans/ Vetch memories which you should come & visit. I send orders of the book direct so message me for details.

Jackareme

Comments

• One of my all time favourite players , a true legend , a privilege to have seen him play .

At one time I thought he could score every game he played quick over 5 yards and a cannonball shot .

Taken way way too soon .

• Hey Malc. I so agree. I did a huge amount of research for my book & read through match reports etc. The fans loved him, didn't they. I was inspired to do it because as a kid I always enjoyed seeing him play for the Swans or Wales. I had earlier worked with former Swans player Eddie May on his autobiography (he concluded his playing career at the Vetch alongside Robbie & spoke fondly of him).

• 23 years ago today former Swans & Wales great Robbie James passed away whilst playing the game that he loved.

game he loved. RIP Robbie.