Match Discussion: Wales v Albania - International Friendly 2021/22

edited June 5 in Wales

This is the place to discuss all things related to the Wales v Albania International Friendly on Saturday, 5 June 2021 at Cardiff City Stadium.

Kick-off is at 5pm and the game will be shown live on S4C and Sky Sports Football.

Share your pre and post match thoughts, views on Robert Page's pre or post match comments and team selection.

Comments

• Here's a link to the digital match programme for the Albania friendly:

• Here are the starting line-ups:

• An injury free team and squad is all that I ask for. The result although important is secondary to this.

garythenotrashcougarWebmaster
  • The only concern for me is it looks like Mepham will get picked next week, looks lightweight with concentration problems or I maybe a touch biased because of Ben not getting any minutes.

• I was disappointed that Ben didn't get some minutes and I'm hoping that it isn't an indication that he's down the pecking order for the Euros.

• No problem as far as I am concerned, another season with the Swans to aid his maturity while those clubs who look into a player more closely will be inclined to offer a derisory £5-8M now rather than allow the player another season in the Championship where possibly twelve months on he will be worth a mmm £10/12M.

moorlandsJackaremeSeaJack
  • Looks as if Dan James is going to be one of our key players . When he doesn't play we don't look threatening in attack .

Seeing Dan wasn't in the squad together must have picked up a knock against France