Swans announce home Friendly

Swansea City will host Southampton in their final pre-season friendly ahead of the 2021-22 campaign.

The Saints will visit the Liberty Stadium on Saturday, July 31 with kick-off at 3pm.

Ralph Hassenhuttl’s side finished 15th in the Premier League last term, and also reached the semi-finals of the FA Cup.

The clash with Southampton is the latest pre-season friendly to be confirmed, with the Swans already set to play Forest GreenPlymouthSwindon Town and Bristol Rovers ahead of the new Championship season.

Any details regarding ticketing for these games, and any further pre-season fixtures, will be communicated in due course.

Comments

• Good news 8,200 fans will be allowed into the stadium for this friendly with Southampton.

Jackareme
  • I've managed to get a couple of tickets for this in seats very close to our season ticket seats - whether that was purely accidental or by design of the ticketing system I'm not sure.

I know it's only a friendly, but this is a real milestone for me, as I wasn't successful for the play off match. I got goosepimples and my eyes were welling up when I was buying them.

Whether I manage to get in for the first league match is another matter of course

MalcSeaJack
  • Share there is no friendly o saturday, but cancelled far too late to organise another