Home Swansea City

Swans Tv Live - Blackburn game

@Webmaster The official site seems to be saying that I am unable to watch the Blackburn game this weekend.

I am in the USA. Why cant I?

Comments

• Same problem here in Canada @Martyn - it is on ESPN+ in the States. Not sure if you can get that channel?

Need to do some extra detective work to find a stream.. I can message you pre match if I find anything.

• Oh if its selected for coverage then yeah I am fine with ESPN+

Jackareme
  • Just double check your ESPN + listings mate - just to be sure I have it right. Don't rely on me and tune in to be disappointed on Saturday!

• Hi @Martyn it is all to do with with EFL broadcasting rules which make certain games unavailable in the UK and Ireland, or in wider international areas.

If you lived in a 'Dark Market' country such as those listed below you'd be OK:

Afghanistan, Albania, American Samoa, Bangladesh, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cook Islands, Cuba, Cyprus, East Timor, Faroe Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Gibraltar, Guam, Hong Kong, Japan, Kiribati, Laos, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Niue, Norfolk Islands, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Puerto Rico, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Ascension & Tristan da Cunha, St Kitts & Nevis, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Taiwan, Thailand, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Ukraine, US Virgin Islands, Vanuatu.

Of course you could temporarily reside in one of those countries by using a VPN for your internet connection to watch the stream 😉

• Its difficult sometimes to fid a stream, the game maybe on ESPN + but cannot get that here in Canada, but still we're blocked.

We were on DAZN quite a few times last season, so managed to watch there, but not every game televised made it to DAZN, this one is an example, DAZN is showing Sheff Utd v Birmingham.

• There are NORMALLY ways to get streams in Canada AB Swan (just needs some digging) - problem is that if a stream link is posted on here for legal reasons the post is removed/edited (which I understand) Happy to pool my research if you want to set up a method for DM.

Webmaster
  • @Jackareme

Have sent you a DM on here - hope that's ok!

• Great @Andrew_North_Hill - have replied

Andrew_North_Hill
  • Yes it's on dazn Italy, Germany but not Spain either, so first few games not on swans TV at all here on Spain. Have taken out a season pass with dazn tho as it will show some efl, along with prem, league & fa Cup etc