Homeโ€บ Swansea City

Papertalk???

Is anyone else having irrelevant (ie non-Swans) stories showing on the "Papertalk" page?

I like Davina McCall (kind of) and sympathise with the burglary at her boyfriends place. However, until she signs for the Swans I'm not too fussed ;-)

deekayMark_Jack_LondonSeaJackWebmaster

Comments

• it'll be based on cookies of stuff you are reading away from the site.

So I'd be looking at your internet history to work out why Davina is so high up in your ad results ๐Ÿ˜‰

FyldeJack
  • This thread is funny but completely true though.

When going through the football headlines I stupidly clicked on the story about Rooney and those girls taking pics of him and breaking wind in his face when he was plastered a few months ago.

I then started seeing stories pop up all the time about his Mrs and her holiday and the fact she was planning show down talks with Wayne - as if I give a bleep about any of that crap lol

• Thanks for pointing this out @FyldeJack - there was a problem with The Independent newspaper feed, which for some reason had gone all non-Swans related... hence the bizarre headlines. All fixed now though ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Nothing to do with your cookies I can assure you - so you're safe enough on that count ๐Ÿ˜‚

deekaySeaJackMark_Jack_LondonFyldeJack
  • Lol, I was starting to worry ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for sorting

• You no longer need to worry about taking down that poster you have of Davina McCall- happy days

FyldeJackMark_Jack_London
  • Is this the one? And yes she is!

FyldeJack