Home Swansea City

Keith Todd

Sad to hear the news of Keith Todd passing. Only saw him play once unfortunately. Would be nice interested to hear other people’s assessments of his career

Comments

• Small guy for a CF but very hardworking and a decent finisher

At his best in the 64 cup run

Used to watch his brother Hughie playing for Clydach FC back in the day

RIP

Webmaster
  • Sad to hear, my first match watching him, that got me into going to watching the Swans was the 1968 Cup game against Arsenal. with a 32K + crowd. Had a goal disallowed before Bobby Gould went up the other end & scored the only goal. Was a hard working little man, with an eye for a goal(78 in 198)

Webmaster
  • Very sad to read this on the other site yesterday,and hoped that perhaps it was a mistaken report.

Keith Todd was a goal poacher who never let the side down,always bustling and harassing and sniffing for chances which he reliably finished.Not a tall man so it was his feet that he relied on.

His era was the one which meant a lot to me as a teenage fan,when most of the team came from Swansea and South Wales in general,so it felt as though we were one unit.

The '64 Cup Run ranks for me alongside the Toshack era,the 7 years in the PL and the Wembley Cup win,and Keith Todd was a big part of that.

deekaySeaJackWebmaster