Home General Football

Scottish Football

Scottish fans can return to watching their teams in their stadiums from Monday.

I wonder when Drakeford will follow Sturgeon ?

Comments

• When it doesn't look like we are just copying Scotland!

• The cynics up here including me are of the opinion that she has done this as part of placating the SRU (Scotland’s Rich Upstarts) who are her core supporter base - in truth she also didn’t want a battle with the power of the old firm who just so happen to be retuning to play after their planned winter break on Monday 🤔

• Actually should have been more specific there as it’s one half of the old firm with their republican sympathies

• Not Scottish Rugby Union and the 6 Nations .

• It does seem to me to be a dramatic about turn by Sturgeon.I wonder what makes them tick sometimes.

• Interesting comments from Andrew R T Davies last Friday after Drakeford's statement ,

" There are more cases of covid in Cardiff and Newport where there are no fans at Football and Rugby stadiums , than in Bristol where fans are watching Football and Rugby in stadiums "

• But Drippy is following the science....which science is that as now only ourselves and Northern Ireland are not allowing sporting events with large crowds although I think he will do an about turn very quickly to placate the rugby natives

• Well that didn't take long .