Football betting site Betway

Cooper 's Press Conference today

Steve Cooper's press conference  today should be interesting  , 

Will they ask him about Freddie Woodman  coming in ?
With all the new attacking options  who is ready to play  ?
Does Baston keep his place  ?
Any injuries  ?
Any news on Ayew and Montero ?

Will anybody be sold  , 

Hopefully  the journalists  will ask some of these questions  .

Comments

• Not seeing anything saying he is doing a presser today. Anyone know what time or if tomorrow
  • it was held for 15 minutes at 1.30pm.

Wales online paraphrased bits of it if you want to see it.

• I found it on wales online
  • I suspect he will try and get Ayew involved so he shines and we can sell him before the window shuts. 
  • ...or perhaps in January. Overall SC just needs to pick the best team on the day, the rest is b*llsh1t
  • Like this messaging - doesn't sound like he is scared to send the team out to take it to Derby in their own backyard - good on you Stevie boy YJB!!
  • I suspect he will try and get Ayew involved so he shines and we can sell him before the window shuts. 
    I also have a sneaking suspicion that this is the game plan with Borja as well. 

• quite possibly Gary. if they really want them off the books, then giving them a chance to shine in the next 3 weeks is common sense.
  • speaks gushingly about TC, and excitement of getting him on the pitch.
  • speaks gushingly about TC, and excitement of getting him on the pitch.
    I know we have differing views on the value of TC @Mark_Jack_London , but what is never in dispute is that he is a highly skilled technical player, and I am not surprised he looks great in the short number, two touch training drills - what concerns me about TC (maybe exacerbated by his injuries) is his total lack of pace and ability to track speedy runners and make a tackle. I also am dubious about how many critical passes he makes  - his passing accuracy and completion rates will be fantastic, but they have typically been sideways/backwards/in to the feet of somebody in close proximity. Recognising that Cooper wants to see more (and quicker) forward passes it will be VERY interesting to see how TC delivers. 
    Jury out for me, but I just wanted to seek your thoughts (and others) on how we might line up with TC in our midfield? He is left footed like Grimes, defensively questionable like Celina, and unable to go box to box like Fulton. 
    No doubt he has quality - but how would you see him lining up in the current team?
  • the only time we saw the best out of TC was when he was in a midfield trio of Ki, him and LB7.

Flashes of what he can do at other times. I think he'd work well with Grimes in a 3. Not sure who the other would be. 

One thing we do lack in the midfielders is pace.
  • And physicality.....
    Mark_Jack_London
  • the only time we saw the best out of TC was when he was in a midfield trio of Ki, him and LB7.

Flashes of what he can do at other times. I think he'd work well with Grimes in a 3. Not sure who the other would be. 

One thing we do lack in the midfielders is pace.
    Grimes, TC & Cellina?

bit powder puff perhaps but all decent footballers
  • If he plays with Grimes we will be very left sided and not overly mobile - unless Matty is capable of getting box to box. TC does not convince me and never has.. If we could offload his salary I would be pleased - BUT I am open to being convinced otherwise!