›

Championship Watch 2020-2021

edited May 29 in Swansea City

This is the place to discuss all things Championship related for the 2020-2021 season, such as when the Swans rivals are playing or when games that affect the Swans are being played.

The purpose of the thread is NOT to discuss the Swans, only the stuff at other Championship clubs that affect Steve Cooper and co.

Comments

• There are still four games on tonight in the Championship.

Four draws would be a very acceptable outcome as far as Swansea are concerned.

I

• Derby have done us a massive favour there

• One out of two not bad, two out of four would be better

• edited January 19

Rotherham have equalised 1-1

• Yo Rotherham 2 - 1 Stoke

Now come on Barnsley

• damn Stoke have equalised 2-2

• Yo Rotherham 3-2 Stoke

• Damn Stoke have equalised Roth 3 - 3 Stoke

• Newport goalkeeper scores for the County from his penalty area wow

Jackbairn57
  • Sad to see Leicester playing such an old style of play keeping possession of the ball, wait they are beating Chelsea 2-0. Might be something in this possession game after all!!!!

• edited January 19

Two results work in our favour out of four that's something

• They were second best otherwise. No wins since the 8th of December, wheels falling off their season.

• Yes struggling now with all their loan signings being recalled .

A very special goal taken from his 6 yard box , wind behind lands outside the opposition box , big bounce over the keeper , Tom King Newports keeper reaction is so cool .

• Norwich 1 up on Bristol City

• ............Come on Bristol

• Brentford 1 up on Luton

• Really doesn’t matter about opposition ... just need to win all our remaining games and we are promoted 😂

• Scumdiff 1 down.....

• I jump on their forums every now and then... and tonight, they are going into complete and utter meltdown lol

• Not the championship but 3rd division alcoyano giving real Madrid a real scare in the copa del rey tonight, 1 all with 5 to go. Hola pablo 😂

• 2nd half of et still 1 all, can go either way here😃

• Alcoyano down to 10, but score a breakaway goal 2-1 up v RM with 5 to go😃

• Fantastic giant killing 😃

• Toney sent off for 2x yellows - how many games does he miss? Would be nice if he was missing next Wednesday!!

• Believe it’s one game for two yellows... may be wrong

• Nuts misses the cup match and then back fresh on wednesday?

• Didn’t the rules on cross competition suspension change last year? I am sure there are those far more knowledgeable than me

• According to the Brentford site, they are over the moon, they are saying he will miss the Leicester game which he wouldn't have played in anyway, I also thought that league cards didn't count in FA or Carabo cup games but appears not. Hope I'm wrong and he doesn't play, otherwise he gets off lightly as he also got to 5 cards yesterday

Jackareme
  • Congratulations to Tom King ,

Guinness World Record

Tom King Newport County Goalkeeper has been confirmed of scoring the longest range goal ever scored in a competitive match 96-01mtrs

You are the King .😁

RhydianSeaJack
  • Its not personal, but he's hoping Brentford lose, get a few yellow cards plus and just some small niggling injuries which keep key players out for a week.

Who am I kidding, yes it is personal.

Come on Brendan put them to the sword.