That’s right you can win yourself a pair of tickets to Swansea City v Crystal Palace on Tuesday 28th August courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink right here on this website!
Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with SCFC2 to give five lucky Swansea fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Swansea City v Crystal Palace on Tuesday 28th August.
Currently in the second year of its partnership with the EFL, which includes the title sponsorship of the Carabao Cup, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is proud to support all 72 football league clubs for the 2018/19 season.
Carabao is not like other energy drinks. It was invented in Thailand. By a rock star. Called Aed Carabao. Aed Carabao then named both his band and his new energy drink after a buffalo in South East Asia, called a Carabao, admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit. The product offers a premium, great tasting energy boost, designed to give hard working men and women a boost of energy to help them get through their increasingly busy and bonkers lives.
The energy drink is available in five flavours, Original, Original Sugar Free, Green Apple, Green Apple Sugar Free and Mandarin Orange.
Carabao is currently stocked in Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Co-op, WHSmith Travel, Booker, BP, Spar, Roadchef and Greene King as well as a significant number of independent retailers.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply answer the following question and complete your details:
* * * THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED * * *
By entering this competition you agree to the Terms & Conditions stated below.
Good Luck and Get Game Ready!
If you would like more information about Carabao, please visit – www.carabaoenergy.co.uk
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is for five winners to win a pair of tickets for Swansea City v Crystal Palace on Tuesday 28th August.
2. The competition is open from 22 August 2018 at 4pm and closes on 23 August 2018 at 2pm.
3. The competition is free to enter via SCFC2’s entry route advertised above.
4. Carabao will inform winners within 24 hours after the competition has closed. Winners must confirm no later than 16th August and provide their address
5. The prize is for one pair of home tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize.
6. Winners will be picked at random by SCFC2 from those that correctly answer the question in relation to the advertised competition. The Prize Draw will be supervised by an independent person.
7. The competition is open to adults living in the UK above the age of 18 only. Entries from other countries and from those under 18 will not be accepted
8. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst enjoying the Prize. The Promoter and stadium operator reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude a winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if a Winner and/or their guest fail to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or a Winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others or is subject to a banning order or Club ban.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
10. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void.
11. Contest Promoter is < Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR >. The English Football League is not the promoter of this contest
12. If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
13. Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prizes at its discretion
14. This is a joint promotion between Carabao and the media partner.
15. The winner will be expected to comply with any third-party terms and conditions that form part of the Prize, including but not limited to Carabao Cup Tickets Standard Terms and Conditions, Ground Regulations at the relevant football stadium.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions apply
17. Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club. Winners are liable to be refused tickets and entry into the stadium at the request of any football team participating in the Carabao Cup.
18. Carabao or EFL will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
19. Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
20. For the avoidance of doubt the competition winner is not permitted to sell on these tickets or alternatively pass to a third party under any circumstances.
21. Entrants will be fully notified by Intercarabao if any use is to be made of their personal data
22. If a Winner has any special accessibility requirements, the Winner will need to make Carabao aware of this as soon as the Winner has won a pair of tickets. In some instances, notice of accessible seating may only be available at short notice. If wheelchair spaces are available, these will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
23. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable. No correspondence will be entered into.
24. The name and county of the prize winners will be available on 24 August 2018 for 14 days or by sending a SAE to: Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR.